Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 12, 2011, 02:12:33 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on November 12, 2011, 02:10:45 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 12, 2011, 01:49:42 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on November 12, 2011, 01:44:34 PM
Nice work with the logos C4!
Hope you have time to do mine, although it is ok if you don't.  :)

I've got time and I'll get them all done, eventually. :)

I'm just working on some things for myself, then there's a couple guernseys to make, then I'll start work on yours.

I'm hoping to produce a logo and guernsey for everyone (if they want it :P) before I go away to Tassie for a week in late November, depending on the complexity of some guernseys and logos...

Yay Tassie! My home state :)
And mine too :)

I'm going to Hobart for a Gaelic Football tournament. If either of you wanna come visit and watch, by all means, do! It's on the weekend of the 26th, I'll find out where we are playing, not sure of the top of my head.

nas

Going to do one for Puss Puss?

Maybe a Cat with 2 heads. Lol

c4v3m4n

This just in...

The Pacific Islanders have just released their away guernsey for the 2012 season!  :o ;D ;D

FisherSaints

Torpedo10

i like the jumper too but I think on you home jumper you should try to include your logo on it.

CrowsFan

Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 12, 2011, 02:31:45 PM

I'm just working on some things for myself, then there's a couple guernseys to make, then I'll start work on yours.

I'm hoping to produce a logo and guernsey for everyone (if they want it :P) before I go away to Tassie for a week in late November, depending on the complexity of some guernseys and logos...

I'm going to Hobart for a Gaelic Football tournament. If either of you wanna come visit and watch, by all means, do! It's on the weekend of the 26th, I'll find out where we are playing, not sure of the top of my head.
Well it's my home state, but do uni in Sydney so wont actually be there ;)
In fact I wont even be in the country :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 12, 2011, 02:59:14 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on November 12, 2011, 02:31:45 PM

Well it's my home state, but do uni in Sydney so wont actually be there ;)
In fact I wont even be in the country :P

Oh yeah, thats right. You'll be undertaking high-altitude training for season 2012, won't ya?  :P

Holz

Ok well HP was sneaky and took Shiel, so as i have tennis im going to have to pick Tommy Walsh, i finally get an irish player playing for his home nation, hopefully that makes him lift.

There are 2 players i really want and couldnt pick out which order to put them in im going to be super annoyed if he goes before my next pick.

Maca24

I had walsh shortlisted.  8)
Very nice pick for the long term.

ossie85

Nice pick Holz!

Speaking of nationality, the SEOUL MAGPIES have announced South Korean born and Roos/Dockers champion PETER BELL as talent scout and assistant coach

Maca24

I don't know any Mexicans who have played AFL.  :P

c4v3m4n

I've going a little over the top now...

...but I love my Pacific Islanders.

Any chance we could have a heritage round...

...cause I just designed a heritage guernsey for the team!!  ;D ;D

The teal and turquoise background is our club colours.  ::) The stripes in the middle represent the colours of the different countries (Tonga - Red and Blue, Fiji - Light Blue and White, Samoa - Red and Blue, Nauru - Blue and Yellow) and the star is a star that is on the Flag of Nauru.

FisherSaints

Wow, you must have a lot of time

ossie85

Awesome C4! Perhaps we need a WXV logo? lol

And for interest:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_VFL/AFL_players_born_outside_of_Australia

Happy for another draft hour attempt!

FisherSaints

Tonight would be better, also why dont we just keep going so it might go from 7:00-8:30