Quote from: FisherSaints on November 12, 2011, 12:19:43 AM
Down the bottom it said Cookie Monster

cookie311993  is online

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on November 12, 2011, 12:21:32 AM
Quote from: FisherSaints on November 12, 2011, 12:19:43 AM
Down the bottom it said Cookie Monster
cookie311993  is online
LOL. Everything besides the Monster part :P. Ah well, we can get some picks tommorrow if Hilly doesn't come on before then.

c4v3m4n

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is with Maca taking Howlett.

If he wants to change his bid, fine. If someone else wants him too, you bid higher, but if you have already taken your turn, bad luck.

Boomz

Quote from: Maca24 on November 04, 2011, 09:05:44 PM
Quote from: meow meow on November 04, 2011, 08:56:10 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on November 04, 2011, 08:44:42 PM
If you do use this though, is the person you choose locked in and can't be changed unless they get sniped from you?

I'd say yes. It will enable us to lock them in and go straight to the next pick, which is pretty much why I suggested it.
Yes I agree :)

That's why I have a problem with it... Although no one else picked in the mean time it means that there's more chance of the player I want not reaching me if he's allowed to change it.

AFEV

Can I please lock Chad Cornes in for selection 368, and Daniel Menzel with my very last pick?

FisherSaints

<<<<Who likes my logo, made by c4

PowerBug

Quote from: Sid on November 12, 2011, 12:56:30 AM
Can I please lock Chad Cornes in for selection 368, and Daniel Menzel with my very last pick?
Cornes already has a bid, so you can't bid on him, from what i remember from the rules.

meow meow

Quote from: PowerBug on November 12, 2011, 12:58:51 AM
Cornes already has a bid, so you can't bid on him, from what i remember from the rules.

Incorrect. You can use an earlier bid on a player nominated.

ossie85

Quote from: meow meow on November 12, 2011, 01:16:49 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on November 12, 2011, 12:58:51 AM

Incorrect. You can use an earlier bid on a player nominated.

Yep, what meow meow said!!

And because nobody picked since, think will let Maca's bid pass. Even though he has been a VERY NAUGHTY BOY  >:( >:( >:(

Boomz

It's not really the point though that nobody picked since... One of the sticking points of that rule was that they were locked in & it meant basically there was 1 less person to worry about that could take your player... People can just be flowerwits now and change them :-\ Can't really just say one can be changed and then when others do the same they can't.

AFEV

I must agree. If you can change the player you 'locked in' then the system is truly useless... :-\

ossie85

Quote from: FisherSaints on November 12, 2011, 12:58:40 AM
<<<<Who likes my logo, made by c4

It's great! Though it is spelt wrong. Ok, cos I think I've spelt it wrong a thousand times!

Quote from: Boomz on November 12, 2011, 06:37:22 AM
It's not really the point though that nobody picked since... One of the sticking points of that rule was that they were locked in & it meant basically there was 1 less person to worry about that could take your player... People can just be flowerwits now and change them :-\ Can't really just say one can be changed and then when others do the same they can't.

I agree Boomz. And have been strict about it so far. The ONLY reasons I'm letting it slip because nobody picked, and I know Zorko ain't long for this world ;)

It does annoy me, particularly cos I said no before, and than the VERY NAUGHTY BOY

went and changed it anyway

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Maca24

Sorry guys...  :( :( :(
I won't bid again.

FisherSaints

Who's  pick is it. Cookie Monster