Quote from: Boomz on November 11, 2011, 03:41:24 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on November 11, 2011, 03:20:20 PM

Asian Cup
Seoul Magpies v Tokyo Samurai, Indonesia

Ironic  :-X

Sorry Boomz, the irony is lost on me!

I live in Indonesia (on & off) :P At least the crowd will be on my side >:D

Holz

for some weird reason i though i had 4 mids already so that could be a problem (at least i have pick 4 in the draft to fix that)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: ossie85 on November 11, 2011, 11:40:17 AM

It's a once in a hundred years event! I'm going to exploit it for all it's worth
But twice in a day :P.

c4v3m4n

Islanders fixture response

The Pacific Islanders have welcomed the release of the 2012 W15 season fixture.

The following are comments from Chief Executive Officer Mark O'Connor:

"The Pacific Islanders are delighted with the 2012 fixture, as it will provide the new franchise with excellent opportunities both on and off the field for the inagural season."

"An season-opening match against our Oceanic rivals, the Wellington Weta, is a fantastic result for both clubs and we anticipate a strong crowd at the Manila Polo Ground."

"A round 2 home game against the Moscow Spetsnaz, at the newly redeveloped Linkbelt Oval in Nauru will be magnificent opportunity to showcase the new modern and iconic stadium to the members, the fans and the public. We encourage all of our members and fans to come out and see this world-class venue we have built specifically for you and the club."

"The Round 2 home match will also give the Pacific Islanders a excellent opportunity to capitalize commercially."

"We are also extremely excited about our other six home games in Fiji, Samoa and Tonga and are confident that each game will generate great interest for the club both on and off the field."

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 11, 2011, 03:44:42 PM
Wouldn't really call the South American Cup a rivalry. The Pumas will eat the Armadillos for breakfast!
Although kinda funny that the rivalry is between a crow and port supporter...
Yes, well spotted. Didn't think of that bit.

ossie85

My new logo is very much thanks to c4!

Maca24

This is shaping up fantastically!  8)

Did we decide on whether home teams get a points advantage?

Also just wondering how people are making their logos, as I'm keen to have a go on one for myself.

ossie85

c4 was my source for logos!

I'm for the home-ground advantage, others aren't. Think we need a vote! Plenty of time to work that out

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Hilly is up before Meowtwo potentially snags Bennell. Then comes Maca and Fisher before my pick :D. Hopefully they send their picks to somebody if Hilly doesn't come on in time (or they have to get off) :).

Maca24

Well I want a logo really bad! :)

PowerBug

Quote from: Maca24 on November 11, 2011, 06:41:21 PM
Well I want a logo really bad! :)
So do i, if you don't mind c4, no rush at all buddy.

And oss, i'm for the Home ground advantage, as it's more than just SC scores, it's a massive franchise!! :D

c4v3m4n

Chief Logo and Guernsey Editor c4v3m4n here.

For those wishing for me to design a logo and guernsey for them, PM me the following details.

• Your Team Name
  • Colour Scheme
  • Any specific logo details (eg. You might have found a logo you like that you want me to work with)
  • Any specific guernsey details (eg. You might want me to make a similar guernsey to Freo, Western Bulldogs etc.)

I'll then produce a first version which I will send you. We'll then take it from there to improve it until we get the desired final version.

One problem I can see we may encounter is the clashing of certain guernseys, so at the moment, it will be first come, first served.

If I have enough time in the future, I might decide to make away/clash guernseys as well. MIGHT.  :P