AFL trade and draft simulation - Trade Week

Started by MTTY, October 16, 2011, 07:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 23, 2011, 06:06:09 PM
Eagles SHOCK move!!!

Eagles sudden change for youth has seen Glass sadly leave the club with Embley walking out with him! In a deal in which both will be moving to cross town rivals, Fremantle, it also sees Micheal Jamison, Chris Maybe and Nick Lower join the Eagles.

Eagles have made a bold play this trade week to make a dynasty for the future, sacrificing short term top 8 hopes for the chance for 4+ years of Premierships in the medium term future.

accepted happy to add the AA and former AA to my list.

FisherSaints

Justin Bieber

Eagles and Freo are loving their trades this week :P.

In a deal which involves 5 players and a pick, it sees Duffield jump ship over to the Eagles. In the meantime, Jacob Brennan, Lewis Broome, Brett Jones and Thomas Jonas as well as Pick #72 in the draft head over to Freo.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 23, 2011, 06:46:04 PM
Eagles and Freo are loving their trades this week :P.

In a deal which involves 5 players and a pick, it sees Duffield jump ship over to the Eagles. In the meantime, Jacob Brennan, Lewis Broome, Brett Jones and Thomas Jonas as well as Pick #72 in the draft head over to Freo.

I accept, i now have 38 players so im legit and i like broome and the pick

MajorLazer

DazBurg

as trade week comes close to ending Geelong and West Coast have finally agreed on a trade they been working hard for days to reach a deal that both clubs would be happy with and they finally have

Geeloing trade - Mitch Duncan, Pick 26
West Caost Trade - Jared Polec, Tom Swift, Paul Duffield

Cats Coach DazBurg was quoted as saying " It's sad to see dunks go his a great yound player but we couldn't pass up adding more great young talent to our list and with taylor having already gone duffield will go a long way to helping out in the backline"

Justin Bieber

MTTY, I've seemed to have traded most of my rookies so how does that work for my rookie list?

I accept the trade with Daz :). Just got Duffield and now have #26 for him :D. Also shortened the MASSIVE list Eagles have.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 23, 2011, 06:59:46 PM
MTTY, I've seemed to have traded most of my rookies so how does that work for my rookie list?

I accept the trade with Daz :). Just got Duffield and now have #26 for him :D. Also shortened the MASSIVE list Eagles have.
Just have to go in without rookies and pick some up in the rookie draft.

Justin Bieber

Maximum 45 players per list?

Eagles helping out other teams in need of players by doing another MASSIVE trade.

The Gold Coast Suns get Lewis Stevenson, Jack Fitzpatrick, Ryan Neates, Tim Houlihan, Jordan Jones, Anton Hamp and Blayne Wilson. They do however give up promising youngsters Charlie Dixon and Maverick Weller.

Voldemort

Boomz

Saints trade Blake, Dawson & Winmar to Gold Coast for Nathan Bock.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Voldemort on October 23, 2011, 07:09:19 PM
geez HP how many players do you have  :o
Haha, at one point, over 55 :-X. Now down to 44 before draft :P.