AFL trade and draft simulation - Trade Week

Started by MTTY, October 16, 2011, 07:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Again FisherSaints, shop around, have given you much more for that....

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on October 22, 2011, 01:58:46 PM
GWS: Mini draft #1 and pick #3 national draft

For

WCE: Goddard
I didn't know Boomzie still had Goddard :P. I'm West Coast MTTY ;). But I agree.

JAEGER BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: ossie85 on October 22, 2011, 02:00:13 PM
Again FisherSaints, shop around, have given you much more for that....
I would have as well. Could have included Mummy ::).

Boomz

Quote from: MTTY on October 22, 2011, 01:58:46 PM
GWS: Mini draft #1 and pick #3 national draft

For

STK: Goddard

While I would do that trade HP is WC  :P

MTTY

Maca24

Quote from: MTTY on October 22, 2011, 01:57:13 PM
Melbourne:Moloney, Gawn, Tapscott and Pick 12
for
GWS : Fev, Lovett, Mini-Draft Pick 2 and Pick 5
Confirmed.
Yep, taking the gamble HP  ;)

Maca24

Demons make two big deals! Putting the "Demon" back in Melbourne!

Jack Watts, Daniel Rich, Jack Fitzpatrick and Compensation Pick (13) are heading to the Eagles in return for Matt Priddis, Nick Suban and Pick 6. Also earlier today, Demons landed bad boys Brendan Fevola and Andrew Lovett, along with Pick 5 and GWS Mini-Draft Pick 2, which the club plans to use on promising 17 year old Brad Crouch. In return GWS recieved Brent Moloney, Max Gawn, Luke Tapscott and Pick 12.

Melbourne are very happy with todays trades, and now have a quality on ball line-up of Warnock, Hodge, Priddis and Gibbs.
List Manager Maca has said that the club needs one final piece of the puzzle, a Center Half Forward to accompany Fev.
Players such as Jordan Lisle have also been thrown around in talks, with Pick 6 being on the table for negotiation aswell.

Boomz

St Kilda is on the lookout for some young midfield talent. Picks 8 & 31 along with Lenny Hayes are potential trade bait. PM Boomz :P

Voldemort

On the finals days of the trade week Adelaide have made their big move. Up-and-coming forward, Taylor Walker and classy midfielder, Bernie Vince, depart to the Demons in return for Ex skipper Brad Green and #6.

Adelaide : Walker and Vince
Melbourne : Brad Green and #6

Maca24

Quote from: Voldemort on October 22, 2011, 05:38:37 PM
On the finals days of the trade week Adelaide have made their big move. Up-and-coming Forward, Taylor Walker and a classy midfielder, Bernie Vince, depart to the Demons in return for Ex skipper Brad Green and #6.

Adelaide : Walker and Vince
Melbourne : Brad Green and #6
Confirmed :)

FisherSaints

Ok you'll be happy I'm shopping around, can you guys offer better then Mitch Clark for Brendon Fevola

Holz

Gary Ablett is on the table looking for experienced stars PM me with offers if you want him.

meow meow

Bulldogs trade Daniel Cross and Christian Howard to the Gold Coast for 2 compo picks (Phil Davis and Jarrod Brennan)

Holz

Boomz

Quote from: Holzman on October 22, 2011, 06:31:17 PM
Gary Ablett is on the table looking for experienced stars PM me with offers if you want him.

You got him for flower all not giving you guns  ::)