Swans trade Myke Pyke for pick 102  8)
confirmed

PowerBug

Quote from: TheMailman on October 18, 2011, 10:28:43 PM
IN EASLIY THE BIGGEST TRADE EVER

Swans trade Myke Pyke for pick 102  8)
At least i tried. >:( And at least i still have pick 69 :D

AFEV

I have just discovered the glow font works. Now I am going to use it all the time :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Sid on October 18, 2011, 11:31:17 PM
I have just discovered the glow font works. Now I am going to use it all the time :P

Oh Dear lord.  :o

We are DOOMED!

c4v3m4n

A late breaking deal has been struck between North Melbourne and Sydney Swans.

Sydney recieves: The Rhys Palmer compo pick (end of first round), pick 31, Robbie Tarrant and Ben Speight.
North Melbourne receives: Kieren Jack, Nick Smith and Jed Lamb.

Holz

Rumour is Sandilands, Kerr and Mcpharlin are wanting out of freo, manger Mr Holzman is accepting all offer through PM.

meow meow

WESTERN BULLDOGS FURIOUS!!!

After engaging in negotiations with Geelong, it has come the the attention of the Western Bulldogs that there has been a major shifty pulled by another club.

Daniel Giansiracuse was traded to the Gold Coast in a deal that saw the two clubs swap picks. The Bulldogs gave up picks 10 and 39, and were to receive picks 4, 26 and 27.

Except there was a problem. A big problem.

After this trade (and another involving a tainted pick) had long been completed, the Bulldogs were in negotiations with Geelong when they noticed something interesting. Geelong claimed to have pick 26. The Bulldogs investigated, and found that the Gold Coast never had pick 26 - which was supposedly involved in the Gia trade. The Dogs dug a little deeper and found that 27 had also already been traded away to Fremantle in the Fyfe deal!

The thing that really enraged the Dogs was that they had used pick 26 as a part of the deal to secure Jackson Trengove, and traded pick 27 back to the GC for Daniel Gorringe.

Coach meow said that there should be some sort of regulation to ensure that this type of thing cannot happen. "The whole trade period has been an absolute joke! We've got clubs doing ludicris deals, clubs being way too difficult, and now we have clubs trading picks they don't even have. And where the f*** is our compensation pick for losing Reid to GWS?" said Mr meow.

Expect to hear more about this in the coming days.

meow meow

Quote from: meow meow on October 18, 2011, 09:43:44 PM
Giansiracusa, pick #10, #39 are off to the Gold Coast.

Pick #4, #26, #27 make their way to the Bulldogs.

CANCELLED

Quote from: FisherSaints on October 18, 2011, 10:02:25 PM

Gold Coast get: Pick 27
Western Bulldogs get: Daniel Gorringe

CANCELLED

Quote from: meow meow on October 18, 2011, 10:11:00 PM

Pick #26 and #35 are off to Port Adelaide for young key backman Jackson Trengove.

CANCELLED

c4v3m4n

With this news coming to light, I think we ALL need to take a moment and re-evaluate our lists.

PLEASE make sure the lists you have posted are COMPLETELY up to date along with the pick numbers.

Hopefully, this will ensure an incident like this one won't happen again.  :)

Ziplock

PowerBug

Awwww. Who sutffed this up???
Back to only 10 draft picks. :(

Voldemort

exactly the reason I lost interest in this game...  :-\

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on October 19, 2011, 09:55:35 AM
Awwww. Who sutffed this up???
Back to only 10 draft picks. :(
Fisher stuffed up not keeping up to date with the trades he has made. I know my list is up to date besides the last trade.

Quote from: Voldemort on October 18, 2011, 10:23:42 PM
Quote from: TheMailman on October 18, 2011, 09:24:15 PM
After for some reason trading in Aaron Davey  :-X

Swans ship him out West in return for Masten

WC recieve: A.Davey

Sydney recieve: C. Masten
WC got ripped off haha
Depends on how you see it. I have plenty of midfield talent so Masten is of no use to me. A Player who can play HBF or HFF is worth more to me than Masten so don't mind that.