AFL trade and draft simulation - Trade Week

Started by MTTY, October 16, 2011, 07:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Dees Sign Young Ruck

Melbourne has agreed to a deal involving young ruck talent Robbie Warnock, and Melbourne Veteran Mark Jamar.
The Blues will give away Dennis Armfield and Warnock, in exchange for Melbournes newly acquired Rick Ladson and Jamar.
Both parties are happy with the deal, while Melbourne get a solid rising star in Warnock, who can fill the ruck role for the next 10 years. Stefan Martin will play backup to him.

pothead

Maca24

BIG TRADE!

Pick 20, Pick 54, Jordie McKenzie, Matthew Bate and Joel MacDonald to Hawthorn for Bryce Gibbs.

More to come.

Boomz

Well it seems as if Carltontruk has double traded pick 22 to both me & Holz... Revised trade is Fisher for Robinson & Kreuzer pending his approval but we did discuss it before...

pothead

Quote from: Maca24 on October 18, 2011, 01:05:28 AM
BIG TRADE!

Pick 20, Pick 54, Jordie McKenzie, Matthew Bate and Joel MacDonald to Hawthorn for Bryce Gibbs.

More to come.
confirmed

meow meow

BOYD TO CROWS

Matthew Boyd involved in a substantial trade between the Western Bulldogs and the Adelaide Crows that sees some big names switching clubs. Shaun Higgins, Josh Hill and Jarrod Grant join Boyd in exchange for Adelaide tough nut Scott Thompson, talented young gun Patrick Dangerfield, and picks 10 and 35.

Voldemort

Quote from: meow meow on October 18, 2011, 01:45:58 PM
BOYD TO CROWS

Matthew Boyd involved in a substantial trade between the Western Bulldogs and the Adelaide Crows that sees some big names switching clubs. Shaun Higgins, Josh Hill and Jarrod Grant join Boyd in exchange for Adelaide tough nut Scott Thompson, talented young gun Patrick Dangerfield, and picks 10 and 35.

confirmed

Boomz

Saints trade Ryan Gamble + picks 40,60 & 89 to Port for Ben Jacobs.

PowerBug

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 18, 2011, 02:34:38 PM
Saints trade Ryan Gamble + picks 40,60 & 89 to Port for Ben Jacobs.
Thanks mate. I want the draft picks :) And i don't like benny Jacobs that much.
Anyone wanting Gamble?? I'm willing to on-trade him.

Confirmed :)

MTTY

GWS eager to be rid of Mini draft picks

The GWS have announced their desire to be rid of the four mini draft selections they hold and will listen to offers concerning them today. For more information on what is required to obtain them GWS has asked for clubs to PM them.

Holz

Freo trade star sign and trade caddy along with thier 5th round pick for Seaby and Mcgrath

AFEV

Caddy moves again
Fremantle youngster has been traded for the second time this week, this time landing himself back in Queensland, with Brisbane, along with Fremantle's 5th round pick. In exchange for the pair Fremantle will receive big man Mark Seaby and Ashley McGrath.
QuoteWe're stoked to have Josh at the club, he's a welcome addition to our midfield, and his pace and verve will surely see him fit in nicely.
Said Brisbane coach Sid.

With this trade it is becoming more and more obvious that Sid is throwing the next few years away in hope of a dominant era in the seasons that follow. Supporters are beginning to become agitated by the amount of players joining and leaving the club, but the new coach insists it is for the best.

QuoteYeah, Vossy really left the list in a mess, so we'll have to really clean the list out and hopefully success will come with this new group. I understand why the supporters are doubtful, but I promise them I won't let ya down ;)
And yes, I did put that last bit in because I hate Voss as a coach :P

PowerBug

Holz, i've noticed your team list isn't on the team lists page. Or have i just missed it??

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on October 18, 2011, 04:38:59 PM
Holz, i've noticed your team list isn't on the team lists page. Or have i just missed it??

i only have my team have made soo many trades i have lost track of my list

Boomz

Quote from: Holzman on October 18, 2011, 04:43:38 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 18, 2011, 04:38:59 PM

i only have my team have made soo many trades i have lost track of my list

You need your list ...  ???