AFL trade and draft simulation - Trade Week

Started by MTTY, October 16, 2011, 07:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Saints Trade Jason Gram + pick 48 to Richmond for pick 15.

PowerBug

Is someone recording these trades? I think we need to record each trade and the order in which they were made, ike trade week.

CrowsFan

Quote from: MTTY on October 16, 2011, 07:56:26 PM
GWS Trades; Ahmed Saad, Myles Sewell, Tim Mohr and 2nd round pick

For

North Melbourne Trades; Ayden Kennedy, pick 18 and 5th round pick
I don't quite understand how you could pre list Ahmed Saad MTTY. I thought GWS could only pre list players that had previously played in the AFL or nominated for the draft before. Pretty sure Saad has never nominated for the draft before so can't be pre listed.
Correct me if I am wrong of course ;)

DazBurg

geelong players still on offer.....
http://ffelitechat.webs.com/

i'm there or can pm me here

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 17, 2011, 01:20:57 PM
Quote from: MTTY on October 16, 2011, 07:56:26 PM
GWS Trades; Ahmed Saad, Myles Sewell, Tim Mohr and 2nd round pick

For

North Melbourne Trades; Ayden Kennedy, pick 18 and 5th round pick
I don't quite understand how you could pre list Ahmed Saad MTTY. I thought GWS could only pre list players that had previously played in the AFL or nominated for the draft before. Pretty sure Saad has never nominated for the draft before so can't be pre listed.
Correct me if I am wrong of course ;)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/saints-recruit-experienced-forwards-in-deal-with-gws/story-fn69a32t-1226165721511

QuoteThe Giants were able to trade Saad and Milera under rules that allow them to pre-list any player who has previously nominated for the draft.

CrowsFan

Well there we go then ;)
Just didn't think he had nominated before

AFEV

I'm on the live chat as well.
Currently seeking a new home for pick 8 and Mitch Clark :)

PowerBug

FTR school has blocked the chat site, so anyone wanting Port players will have to PM me. Sorry :'(

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on October 17, 2011, 01:38:17 PM
FTR school has blocked the chat site, so anyone wanting Port players will have to PM me. Sorry :'(

I have!!  :o

ossie85

PowerBug

Rumours surronding the future of Dean Brogan. With the addition of Dean Cox to the side, Brogan might be forced to find a new job or retire from the game. There are thoughts that he's on the move to Geelong.

DazBurg

heavy interest coming for the likes of chapman and enright

the coach of geeloing in DazBurg was quoted as saying " Chappy and enright have been great players for the club but if the right deals coming along then by all means we will have a very hard look at them"

stay tuned for more

PowerBug

Manager of Port Adelaide has confirmed his second trade of trade week, bringing Bachar Houli over to Alberton along with former Central District player Ben Nason. In reply Richmond receive a struggling Kane Cornes and rookie Jarrad Irons.

Port receive: B.Nason , B.Houli , Pick 91
Richmond receive: K.Cornes , J.Irons

ossie85

The Tigers welcome the addition of multiple All-Australian Kane Cornes, and believe a change of atmosphere will cause him to go back to his best (much like Luke Ball).

Jarrad Irons compliments the Tigers already very impressive young list.

Boomz

Quote from: Sid on October 17, 2011, 03:24:27 PM
Brisbane Trades: Clark, Banfield and NDS 8/40.
St Kilda Trades: McEvoy, Koschitzke and NDS 15/25/28.

wrong thread :P but I confirm this trade.