AFL trade and draft simulation - Trade Week

Started by MTTY, October 16, 2011, 07:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on October 16, 2011, 07:47:31 PM
Gaff for Trengove between Eagles and Dees.
Yep :).

News Break:
Eagle Give: Scott Lycett + Eric Mackenzie + #63
Saints Give: Rhys Stanley + Clinton Jones + #42?

In a stunning deal made between the Eagles and Saints, it sees a ruckman swap as well as seeing Clinton Jones head off west.

Boomz

QuoteNews Break:
Eagle Give: Scott Lycett + Eric Mackenzie + #63
Saints Give: Rhys Stanley + Clinton Jones + #42

The Saints confirm this trade would like to wish Stanley & Jones good luck for the future.

MTTY

GWS Trade; Matthew O'Dwyer, Kyal Horsley and Terry Milera

For

STK Trade; Farren Ray

Boomz

BREAKING NEWS
Saints trade Farren Ray to GWS for Matthew O'Dwyer (Pre-listed), Kyal Horsley (Pre-listed) & Terry Milera (Pre-listed)

PowerBug

Hp, does our trade go ahead? Use big trade? If so, announce the news. If you can't remember it, pm me. ;)

MTTY

Fevola deal on standstill after day 1

A deal involving former Blue and Lion Brendan Fevola concerning multiple clubs has reached a standstill on the opening day of trade week as GWS take time to consider options and revise visited trades.

More to follow tomorrow..............

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on October 16, 2011, 08:46:02 PM
Hp, does our trade go ahead? Use big trade? If so, announce the news. If you can't remember it, pm me. ;)
I remember it ;). Yeah, may as well say it :P.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 16, 2011, 08:56:40 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 16, 2011, 08:46:02 PM
I remember it ;). Yeah, may as well say it :P.

The one that blows trade week wide open.  :o

Boomz

Captain to become a Swan?

Rumours are spreading on the first day of trade week that the Saints have offered captain, Nick Riewoldt up for trade. It is believed the Swans   are the main club interested in the Key Forward & a deal could be done as soon as tonight!

PowerBug

Massive news: west coast ruckman dean cox is on the move to port adelaide.

MORE TO FOLLOW

Justin Bieber

RIOTING IN PERTH?!?!?!?!?!

Eagles have thrown out supporters support by putting both Dean Cox and Nic Naitanui on the table! Discussion nearing the end for Cox which will leave the training ground a complete wreck come tommorrow morning!

Maca24

Dee's News:

Day 1 of trade week has been a success for the Demons, with two deals already through, plus another "Controversial" Trade in deep discussion. West Coast have swapped promising youngster Andrew Gaff in return for Jack Trengove. Gaff will be a vital player for the future. The other big trade that is all but done is Sam Blease, Nathan Jones, Jared Rivers and Liam Jurrah to the Hawks in return for Hawks Captain Luke Hodge, Clinton Young, Matt Suckling and Jordan Lisle.
Also news is that Sylvia is wanting a new home, along with Stefan Martin. Both players will need an acceptable offer to leave.
We are very happy with these trades and are looking forward to Day 2  :)

PowerBug

Port receive: D.Cox , B.Ebert , M.Nicoski , 45.
West coast receive: R.Gray , M.Lobbe , J.Butcher , 6 , 28 , 33.

FisherSaints

BREAKING NEWS- Fyfe wants new life

In the news today, Fremantle star Nathan Fyfe has made a shock decision to move up to the Gold Coast. Fyfe was well put for staying in his home state, WA, and Gold Coast and Brisbane had nothing to do with it until last night when Fyfe's manager rang the clubs. He is excited about the move and has already spoken to Gary Ablett. More info coming

PowerBug

Hehehe. :) After all the discussion finally Port Adelaide get big cox.