Josh Caddy

Started by browny_wce, October 16, 2011, 02:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

I know alot of people are looking at him (myself included) but with the news of Caddy wanting to leave the Suns and head home to Victoria and preferably the Bombers how do u think he'll go in that team DT wise?
deff waht the bombers need in that midfield a young crash and bash ball winner

Holz

as long as he moves into a team in which he can make the 22 it can only help his DT scores.

browny_wce

Boomz

Don't think it will happen anyway. Guess we'll have to wait & see. Will be a great pick up wherever he goes as logn as he's gonna get games.

Voldemort

his only 2 DT scores were: 55 and 89

shows that he can get a decent amount of points (2nd was vs Hawks)

Torpedo10

It's a bit disappointing that we didn't get him but I think he might come to Victoria sooner than later   ;)

Ziplock

Quote from: Voldemort on October 20, 2011, 04:48:30 PM
his only 2 DT scores were: 55 and 89

shows that he can get a decent amount of points (2nd was vs Hawks)

and the first was green vested from memory.

Fyfe_gun

He tore up at junior level so he has the talent. A big ball winner i kept an eye on him all year and was suprised he didnt get a good run. He will probably be like rockliff a few years back and come out and average 100 next year (lets hope)

Holz

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on October 22, 2011, 09:45:53 AM
He tore up at junior level so he has the talent. A big ball winner i kept an eye on him all year and was suprised he didnt get a good run. He will probably be like rockliff a few years back and come out and average 100 next year (lets hope)

im not surprised he didn't play he was injured

Boomz

Quote from: Holzman on October 22, 2011, 08:17:44 PM
Quote from: Fyfe_gun on October 22, 2011, 09:45:53 AM

im not surprised he didn't play he was injured

^ This. Bad foot injury most of the year.

Voldemort

I'm going to getting on board, he is a proven player than most by the looks of it  8)

theflyinghawk

still wraps on this kid?

Ziplock

theflyinghawk

his in my team at the moment, hope i can keep him in there

Ziplock

^ same

the team I like most is currently 600 bucks under the salary cap... hopefully I can squeeze under :P