Main Menu

Ziplock's consideration

Started by Ziplock, October 15, 2011, 04:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

This season (when I get back to Australia of course) I'm seriously considering running my own little fansite, nothing huge, just a blog with articles, a few small features, maybe a small forum etc. as well as probably a weekly podcast.

If I did do it, there would be a range of opinions floating around, as I would get my best league competitors in my friends league to contribute articles, which would be interesting as they all follow differing DT strats, and support different teams (strange for NSW, like we have NM, GC, GWS, SYD, GEE  supporters)

Anyway, just seeing if anyone would actually be interested in following this... I'd prefer not to go to a huge amount of effort only to have all my knowledge unused :P

So, just quick, simple poll Yes, No answer :)

btw, I apologise for my spelling and grammar- I'm using a french computer, and the keyboard + spell checker are really tripping me out :P

ossie85

Ziplock I answered 'it depends'

I've no doubt you'd create a quality website and will read it if I can. But I'd just have to be honest and say fanfooty, my own website plus "the real world" keeps me fairly busy at is :(

But will definitely make an effort!

(and Damn European computers insist on putting the "@" symbol in strange places)

Ziplock

Yeah, European keyboards are really frustrating.

Thanks Os, I'll endeavor to make it worth your while... at the very least the content will be Ziplock quality :P

Master Q

roo boys!

Ziplock

DG

Torpedo10

I'd defintly look. It would be very interesting. :)