AFL Trade and Draft simulation

Started by MTTY, October 15, 2011, 12:33:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Ok we all are eager at this time of the year to show the selectors of AFL teams what we would do in trade week and the drafts, so i have started this.

With the few members that are still on in this time of year and are on fairly regularly i recommend you put your name forward.

How it works is each player will get an AFL club and we will start at trade week. From there we can use picks trade players etc. as they have in real life before we move onto the draft.

The owner of GWS will have the oppurtunity to trade All four mini draft picks, and will also take offers from clubs to pre-list and trade up to 10 players with either previous afl experience or who haven't been picked up in a draft they were in involved in.

Also people will have to take into account real life situations, eg. Mitch Clark home sick.

The basic breakdown is a trading and drafting game.

Adelaide - Voldemort
Brisbane - Sid
Carlton - Carltonrok
Collingwood - MajorLazer
Essendon - The return
Fremantle - Holzman
Geelong - DazBurg
Gold Coast - FisherSaints
GWS - MTTY
Hawthorn - pothead
Melbourne - Maca
North Melbourne - c4v3m4n
Port Adelaide - PowerBug
Richmond - Ossie
St.Kilda - BOOMZ
Sydney - TheMailman
West Coast - Hellopplz
Western Bulldogs - meow meow

PowerBug

FisherSaints

FisherSaints

Do I start with o'meara cause it's already happened or does it restart trade week

Justin Bieber

Quote from: FisherSaints on October 15, 2011, 01:04:22 PM
Do I start with o'meara cause it's already happened or does it restart trade week
Restart I think ;).

MTTY

Quote from: FisherSaints on October 15, 2011, 01:04:22 PM
Yeah restarts GWS has the 4 mini draft picks to trade.

The return

ill take essendon :D, i like this draft thing a lot better i can tell i wont get bored of it

MTTY

Quote from: The return on October 15, 2011, 02:02:59 PM
ill take essendon :D, i like this draft thing a lot better i can tell i wont get bored of it
Yeah it won't have a waiting period until the draft as the trade week will run for a week of opening trading whenever.

FisherSaints

Are you going to want caddy, return

The return

meow meow

I'll take the Dogs, as I already traded Reid to GWS weeks ago.

Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2011, 09:47:39 PM
Sam Reid from the Bulldogs will be joining his housemate Ward at GWS. It was one of the things that had to be promised to secure Ward.

Master Q

MTTY

MTTY

BTW feel free to start pre-talks on potential trades for the trade week period.

c4v3m4n

Put me down for North Melbourne!  ;D