Previous topic - Next topic

TheMailman

GODDAMMIT

Sydney won't be able to compete if he goes in the mini-draft   >:(

MTTY

Quote from: TheMailman on October 15, 2011, 04:57:44 PM

GODDAMMIT

Sydney won't be able to compete if he goes in the mini-draft   >:(
He wouldnt be in teh mini draft what we are trying to work out is if he should be on brisbanes list or no list.

meow meow

Essendon... we need to talk.

Everyone else - take a look at MY list and you'll see each and every player has senior experience. If you see something you like, make me an offer. Very willing to trade a lot of players.

LOL @ anyone who thinks they are getting Brian though. It would take the deal of all deals.

TheMailman

Quote from: meow meow on October 15, 2011, 05:14:19 PM
Essendon... we need to talk.

Everyone else - take a look at MY list and you'll see each and every player has senior experience. If you see something you like, make me an offer. Very willing to trade a lot of players.

LOL @ anyone who thinks they are getting Brian though. It would take the deal of all deals.

I'll give you pick 97 for Boyd

and maybe Giansiracusa

TheMailman

Also I am willing to trade any Swans player regardless of who they are depending on trade circumstances

meow meow

Well seeing as your club has a player who should be rightfully ours (Reid) I am inclined to play hard ball out of spite. I think i'll hang onto the C and VC if that's all you're offering.

Addison would fit in nicely into your line up though. Sydney boy too. 2nd rounder would get this done.

Boomz

Dawson & Ray on the table if anyone's interested. Will look at any offers for all my players though. PM me only please. I don't discuss trades in public :P Gives away my tactics.

Justin Bieber

Or go on chat to discuss much easier :). Somebody else has to link up those who don't know :P (Maybe add to opening post).

I may join but don't know which team I want :-\.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 15, 2011, 05:44:25 PM
Or go on chat to discuss much easier :). Somebody else has to link up those who don't know :P (Maybe add to opening post).

I may join but don't know which team I want :-\.
Still soem pretty decent teams next in line for me was Fremantle.

Justin Bieber

My first few preferences are gone (e.g Bulldogs, Bombers, Suns, GWS and Port).

Geelong or Eagles :-\.

Boomz

Personally I would have gone dees next :-X

PowerBug

Being port, i would like a ruckman. Whoever asked for a forward, john butcher is available if you offer the right thing.

Justin Bieber

Well I don't much like Demons so may go Eagles.

I'll be on chat to discuss with whoever wants anybody ;).

meow meow

Sir MTTY - I'll reluctantly trade Callan Ward's compensation pick to get Callan Ward back. But you're going to have to pay half his contract if you expect me to go for this.

TheMailman

Quote from: PowerBug on October 15, 2011, 05:53:53 PM
Being port, i would like a ruckman. Whoever asked for a forward, john butcher is available if you offer the right thing.

OHHHHHH

Could I be of service?