Dane Swan's phone number

Started by Fyfe_gun, October 14, 2011, 06:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

I'll give you that. However, one of the best ways to gauge DTers is through trends.  I don't think I'd lock shuey, but if I saw an impressive NAB, I'd be pretty tempted.

Fyfe_gun

alright i have taken advice on board and one back to drawing board

Salary cap left: $155,300.

Bryce Gibbs, Brendon Goddard, Corey Enright, Brett Deledio, Jared Petrenko, Matthew Buntine, Sam Docherty
Will Sierakowski, Beau Wilkes

Scott Pendlebury, Joel Selwood, Dale Thomas, Jobe Watson, Michael Barlow, Dom Tyson
Stephen Clifton, Dylan Shiel

Sam Jacobs, Billy Longer
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Adam Goodes, Nathan Fyfe, David Zaharakis, Steele Sidebottom, NEED A PREMIUM HERE???, Jack Steven, Matthew Panos
Jason Porplyzia, Dayne Zorko

I have one more premium foward to choose and 537k to spend bt on who. I don't even like the look of goodes in my team???

DT Gun

I tossed up watson but he seems to play under done a bit.

Petrenko i would get out for waters.

Thomas is alright, but u need swan and thats 3 pies if u keep him.

Trade Longer out for HMac.

Fyfe_gun

I want to take advantage of bargain ruck. Longer is really my 4th ruckman with giles to start with jacobs then orren then longer.\

Don't rate waters and would rather keep petrenko or otherwise go dempsey. Instead of watson could look at rockliff or co.??

don't know about the last foward i need

Fyfe_gun

Salary cap left: $99,200.

Bryce Gibbs, Brendon Goddard, Corey Enright, Brett Deledio, Courtenay Dempsey, Matthew Buntine, Sam Docherty

Scott Pendlebury, Tom Rockliff, Joel Selwood, Dale Thomas, Michael Barlow, Dom Tyson

Sam Jacobs, Jonathan Giles
Billy Longer, Orren Stephenson

Adam Goodes, Nathan Fyfe, Matthew Pavlich, David Zaharakis, Steele Sidebottom, Jack Steven, Anthony Morabito
Dayne Zorko, Jason Porplyzia

Here we go. This is looking a lot stronger and it will be the last team i put up for 2011. Hoping a few names are picked up in tomorrows draft to add i.e urquhart or pfiffer.

Fyfe_gun

Just Heard that Mitch Robinson is going to be dpp with mid/fwd. This locks him into my fowards so my team is now

Bryce Gibbs, Brendon Goddard, Corey Enright, Brett Deledio, Courtenay Dempsey, Matthew Buntine, Sam Docherty

Scott Pendlebury, Tom Rockliff, Joel Selwood, Dale Thomas, Michael Barlow, Dom Tyson

Adam Goodes, Nathan Fyfe, M.Robinson, David Zaharakis, Steele Sidebottom, Jack Steven, Anthony Morabito
Dayne Zorko, Jason Porplyzia

Zorko or Panos. I have gone Zorko just because he has a higher scoring potential

Fyfe_gun

for some resaon i think the prices may just be a little under.

Just scrapped this team up

Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Birchall, Dempsey, Buntine, Docherty
Sierakowski, Wilkes

Swan, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Selwood, Barlow, Tyson
Shiel, Pfeiffer

Jacobs, McIntosh
Giles, Stephenson

Beams, Fyfe, Robinson, Zaharakis, Sidebottom, Steven, Porplyzia
Panos, Zorko

To me this team looks like one I'd expect closer to the end of the year, not the start. Doubt i'll be able to afford this round 1.

Legs

I hear ya, I don't think the prices are very accurate either. My team is very close to cap and doubt I'll be able to afford it straight up.

Fyfe_gun

I know there is two rookies in defence, one in mids, one in fwds and hmac in rucks but all lines are stacked with premiums. Mids would only need one single upgrade. I don't think they are right, probably around 600k off

Fyfe_gun

Heath Scotland, Brendon Goddard, Corey Enright, Brett Deledio, Grant Birchall, Matthew Buntine, Sam Docherty

Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury, Matthew Boyd, Marc Murphy, Stephen Coniglio, Dom Tyson
Stephen Clifton, Adam Treloar

Steve Johnson, Adam Goodes, Nathan Fyfe, Mitch Robinson, David Zaharakis, Steele Sidebottom, Jason Porplyzia
Matthew Panos, Dayne Zorko

Just fits in the fanplanner salary. I know 4 GWS mids wont work with the multibyes but by the middle of the year the plan would be to offload some to premiums or late starting rookies.

Ziplock

an ultimate team should not be including enright and scotland based purely on age. And birchall is a punt as well
Ablett>boyd
Mcevoy>Jacobs
and you've put sidebottom and zaha in a GNR team- both are mid pricers.
Buddy instead of johnson, based on stevie j being over priced and guarenteed to fall in the season. Goodes to someone else- cloke maybe, pav possibly. Goodes has a slow start to every season,

valkorum

Quote from: Ziplock on December 16, 2011, 04:51:04 PM

an ultimate team should not be including enright and scotland based purely on age. And birchall is a punt as well
Ablett>boyd
Mcevoy>Jacobs
Buddy instead of johnson, based on stevie j being over priced and guarenteed to fall in the season. Goodes to someone else- cloke maybe, pav possibly. Goodes has a slow start to every season,

I agree GAJ > Boyd (I would want both in my team as quick as I can)
Berger/Mumford > McEvoy and Jacobs
Sidebottom and Zaha are both good chances of increasing their output - if not you still get a 90pt avg player
Please explain how Stevie J is guaranteed to fall considering he increased his average in 2011 (DT +13, SC +18)
Goodes had 4 x DT 100's and 5 x SC 100's in the first 8 weeks last season.  Thats not slow.

PowerBug

Quote from: valkorum on December 16, 2011, 05:00:23 PM
Goodes to someone else- cloke maybe, pav possibly. Goodes has a slow start to every season,
Goodes had 4 x DT 100's and 5 x SC 100's in the first 8 weeks last season.  Thats not slow.
lol, i was going to say the same thing. He starts slow every year, except last year, when i had him from start to finish! ;D

Fyfe_gun

Zaha and sidebottom are givens because to be honest the rest of the premium fowards stink. Boyd/Gablett what ever floats your boat. You could pick cloke but i'd prefer mids who should tear up more than a tall foward.

Ziplock

Quote from: valkorum on December 16, 2011, 05:00:23 PM

Ablett>boyd
Mcevoy>Jacobs

I agree GAJ > Boyd (I would want both in my team as quick as I can)
Berger/Mumford > McEvoy and Jacobs
Sidebottom and Zaha are both good chances of increasing their output - if not you still get a 90pt avg player
Please explain how Stevie J is guaranteed to fall considering he increased his average in 2011 (DT +13, SC +18)
I agree with the ruck statement, I was just picking someone of similar price to jacobs. And I wasn't doubting the validity of sidebottom and zaha, just that they're not technically 'guns' at dreamteam. As for zaha, I would be a little dubious until I see his pre-season- fwds that break out, as zaha did to a degree last year, seem to follow a trend of having a consecutive down year after that.
for stevie J, I meant fall in price- for instance, his habit of pulling out 60s and 70s throughout a season. You're picking him up as the most expensive forward after his best season to date, you'd really be hoping for a little more consistency.

goodes in the first 12 weeks had five scores over 100, with a highest of 129. 3 scores in the 70s, 1 score in the 60s and one score in the 40s. goodes in the last 12 weeks had
over 100- 6
in the 70s- 1
sub 70- none
highest score- 150

that's what I mean by a slow starter. At one point in the season you could have picked up goodes for 320k.

and if neither sidebottom or zaha improve, you get an 80 avg fwd.

I'm not saying it's a bad team, it's a pretty solid team, but I wouldn't define it as a guns and rookies (although that is a primary focus), and I certainly wouldn't call it the ultimate GnR team :P