Main Menu

Dan Connors

Started by Fyfe_gun, October 14, 2011, 06:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fyfe_gun

Why is no one interested in this kid. He has shown he can be an elite midfielder/half back and is young. Could probably get him for a second round or maybe a third and fourth round pick combo so cheap as chips.

TheMailman

Exact same reson as Fevola, Motlop, Lovett etc.

Got Footy Brains
But not social brains

Fyfe_gun

thought that was the case
guess it doesnt help when you play for a big clun in the centre of melbourne. Send him to adelaide and the only thing he will have to do is take long walks on the beaches and go out for coffes with bernie vince and co.

Holz

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on October 14, 2011, 10:50:27 PM
guess it doesnt help when you play for a big clun in the centre of melbourne. Send him to adelaide and the only thing he will have to do is take long walks on the beaches and go out for coffes with bernie vince and co.

they should make a team in canbera and send them all there.

I would be very happy if the roos could pick up connors though.

RiOtChEsS

haha FG there is sooo much trouble in Adelaide for a bloke like that :-X

ajjewell

Some people can find trouble no matter where they are in fact some people just shouldn't drink and I think he might be one of them

Holz

i think he is worth the punt he has shown he can be a very handy player and is still young and is probably valued at alot less than he is worth. Remeber darling was supposed to be an a risk.

Boomz

Think it's more he's contracted (I think?) and no one has offered Richmond anything decent so they will keep him... Adelaide knocked him back for Maric though apparently :-X I'd take him at Essendon... Has the talent just needs to get his off field shower together.

Ziplock

I think Brisbane should try to get on.

say what? :P

Fyfe_gun

Adelaide are idiots. I heard about that. Connors for maric would be a bargain coz maric is an average ruckman who would struggle to get a list spot let alone a game at any top 8 side

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on October 16, 2011, 10:40:46 PM
Adelaide are idiots. I heard about that. Connors for maric would be a bargain coz maric is an average ruckman who would struggle to get a list spot let alone a game at any top 8 side
agreed ;) why the flower they chased him so hard baffles me... id rather stick with Angus or get after Mark Blake who id say is a better that type of ruckman u could get for giving up less

bigsy

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on October 14, 2011, 10:50:27 PM

* snort coke with bernie vince  :-X

Toga

<3 Maric, what a pick up lol!

I love it how things change ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on October 17, 2011, 12:59:58 AM
Quote from: Fyfe_gun on October 16, 2011, 10:40:46 PM
agreed ;) why the flower they chased him so hard baffles me... id rather stick with Angus or get after Mark Blake who id say is a better that type of ruckman u could get for giving up less
Soz Marcz, but spuds galore haha. ^^^