Hamish Mcintosh

Started by Voldemort, October 14, 2011, 12:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldemort

Will people still be getting him even though he will remain at North? Will Goldstein will get the bulk of the ruck duty, or will it be spread out?

Cicjose

Petrie will become their permanent forward and Goldy and HMac will share the ruck load i think

would help if Goldy went down with injury

Holz

Im pretty sure the plan will be petrie FF, Hmac CHF but also taking probably 20-30% of the ruck time. Dont want goldy to go down with injury :( .

If he can do anything close to what petire did palying a simular role i think he will be a good pickup. People said dont get petrie as he wont get much ruck team and he ends up in the AA team.

Cicjose

i know you don't want goldy to go down to injury but surely that would help HMAC enormously?

ossie85

Petrie was outstanding last year, probably the pick of the year really.

... I don't think they can fit all 3 in really, too similar. Happy to be wrong.

Essendon hasn't found a way with Ryder/Hille/Bellchambers yet. Collingwood couldn't do it with Jolly/Fraser.

But I guess Petrie is injury prone, so HMac is a more than handy back-up.

But I won't be getting him in DT this year.

PowerBug

Quote from: ossie85 on October 14, 2011, 02:07:53 PM
But I won't be getting him in DT next year.
Fixed :)

I'll be avoiding HMac too if he stays at North.

Voldemort

hmm...

might just pick the two best ruckman in the NAB cup regardless of their history

RiOtChEsS

mmm think it damages all 3's fantasy value... at this early stage its a pass for me on all 3

Holz

Quote from: Marcz on October 14, 2011, 04:02:12 PM
mmm think it damages all 3's fantasy value... at this early stage its a pass for me on all 3

you are probably correct about hmac and goldy but i dont see it hurting petrie in fact it might help, basically all his points come from makrs kicks and goals. The only way i see it hurting is if hmac steals alot of his delivery.

HevvieEvvie

forget about Petrie ,hot romours coming out Fev's getting picked up by the kanga's!

Voldemort

any links to this claim?

Holz

If we keep Hmac i dont see why we would pick up fev.

I would have loved hmac to richmond for lids and a petrie fev combo. Was never going to happen though.

Usman

Quote from: Holzman on October 15, 2011, 12:48:16 AM
If we keep Hmac i dont see why we would pick up fev.

I would have loved hmac to richmond for lids and a petrie fev combo. Was never going to happen though.

That deal would never EVER be done deledio is arguably the best running defender in the competition statistically the best both offensively and defensively, not to mention he is a number 1 draft pick that can absolutely change a game especially if freed to the midfield aswell as being a very important marketing tool for the tigers HMAC can be a very very good player but he is older injury prone and plain and simple not as good or important as deledio. That trade would be an outrage and definitely would never have been considered.

Ziplock

Hmac for connors + some throw off pick?