Main Menu

Magpie Comings and Goings....

Started by ossie85, October 12, 2011, 08:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Yeah and from all reports his fitness level is phenomenal, but I do agree that he and Buckley could be rotated through the position. Bit disappointing if he isn't named in round 1, as it will mean a HUGE re-structure of just about 50% of SC teams.

Cruiseon

Quote from: meow meow on February 06, 2012, 04:30:15 PM
Don't you people remember Clarke? He was a very good kick.

He was a good kick indeed but not in the top 3 or 4 in the team which is kind of what this 'quarter back' style of position requires. I hope he gets it and nails it, I always really liked him.

CFC 1979

nobody has mentioned it so i thought i had better let you all know the most important thing gone from collingwood;

cheers !

BGK

Quote from: CFC 1979 on February 06, 2012, 08:43:47 PM
nobody has mentioned it so i thought i had better let you all know the most important thing gone from collingwood;

cheers !

Hahaha. Do you guys even remember what one of those looks or feels like?

MC

Quote from: BGK on February 06, 2012, 09:25:01 PM
Quote from: CFC 1979 on February 06, 2012, 08:43:47 PM

cheers !

Hahaha. Do you guys even remember what one of those looks or feels like?
Doubtful. From memory there was a fair bit of cheating involved so it's been a few years! Haha!

Cruiseon

I love how CFC provided the 4000th post on the Collingwood board, a milestone no other club has. Once again it helps to have the Blues around to make the Pirs look good. Cheers CFC. ;)