Magpie Comings and Goings....

Started by ossie85, October 12, 2011, 08:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legs

Quote from: ossie85 on October 31, 2011, 07:52:42 PM

Some delistings....

Injury cursed....

Brad Dick

It is such a shame about Brad Dick. He would be an awesome Small FF if only his body would hold up to play consistent senior level footy.

Cruiseon

Interesting that today West Coast picked him up. I wish him well but it would be a huge blow if he got his body up and running to the form we know he can produce!

ossie85

Quote from: Cruiseon on December 13, 2011, 01:19:44 PM

Interesting that today West Coast picked him up. I wish him well but it would be a huge blow if he got his body up and running to the form we know he can produce!

Indeed, could be a bargain. If they want to move LeCras to the midfield, Dick could be key to that...

Also welcome....

Lachlan Smith

and

Marley Williams

Smith and Williams? Little boring.

And Welcome Back (very briefly gone)

Trent Stubbs

and

Daniel Farmer

Legs

Lachlan Smith may be a boring name but he can hold his own in the VFL for maggies and did a very decent job defending for the MB.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on October 26, 2011, 12:18:29 PM
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/harvey-a-pie-as-early-as-today/story-e6frf9io-1226176916252

Another coming. How will Harvs work with Bucks? With Davis leaving will Didak be converted to this role next year!!!

Well they scored Mick gave our assistant coach a huge wrap so that's good for the saints but this guy is good for us, great pick up for a mids coach if you ask me, and a lot of experience bucks will likely need, same with eade but i'm not sold on him...

meow meow

The departure of Dick to join Cox at WC won't make a vas deferens. Goldsack should step up, Ball will continue to get it out thanks to the help of Jolly, and Seedsman could add a new dimension to the team. Johnson has a year left in him and will finish things off nicely, and there is always the option of adding Sidebottom to the mix for a bit of unpredictability.

CrowsFan

Quote from: meow meow on January 07, 2012, 02:47:22 PM
The departure of Dick to join Cox at WC won't make a vas deferens.
Haha gold ;D

Colliwobblers

Quote from: meow meow on January 07, 2012, 02:47:22 PM
The departure of Dick to join Cox at WC won't make a vas deferens. Goldsack should step up, Ball will continue to get it out thanks to the help of Jolly, and Seedsman could add a new dimension to the team. Johnson has a year left in him and will finish things off nicely, and there is always the option of adding Sidebottom to the mix for a bit of unpredictability.

+1

How long did that take you nicely written and with such class  ;D

Miss Pies

The rookies all look so bloody little (in size not height) in comparison to the big boys!

AndrewY

Purple 77

Do people really think Clarke is in the best 22? I'm not so sure

MC

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 04, 2012, 03:38:38 PM

Seems natural for him to fill the Neon Leon void!

ossie85

Quote from: MC on February 06, 2012, 01:15:59 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on February 04, 2012, 03:38:38 PM

Seems natural for him to fill the Neon Leon void!

Ah, but is it? Simon Buckley might be further ahead in development... or a couple of youngsters. He could very well not be named round 1.

Cruiseon

I agree. I hope the Marty Clarke return is a successful one but he was always a long way off from Leon's classy disposal skills and decision making. The latter was amazing last year and will be missed. Of course it is unfair to compare Leon who I presume played Aussie rules from a very very young age against late-adaptor Irish Clarke.

It is a big chance for Buckley although I think he playes more the Ben Johnson game of long pentrating kicks over the zones rather then setting up Daisy, Shaw and Swan like Leon did who tend to run the ball a lot.

meow meow

Don't you people remember Clarke? He was a very good kick.