Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

for those that have followed it

New Zealand

Australia

Wales

France

are the teams left

Australia v NZ in Eden Park (if anyone knows anything about rugby you will understand why NZ will win)

Wales v France

anyone think an upset can occur?

PowerBug

Nz have been known to choke in world cups, and i wouldn't discard it. But nz are playing very well and australia have injuries to key players so nz for me. Nz vs france final for me.

cookie311993

I reckon australia can beat nz. Nz missing dan carter(best player in world) and to me Australia seem to have found something they had been lacking during their match against the boks. Wales should beat France given how good the welsh are going

CrowsFan

What do you mean Australia has found something they had been lacking against the Springboks? That game was on Sunday and the played like crap, I don't know how they managed to win it

cookie311993

It was their best performance of the campaign. They barely had the ball all game and still managed to win. Quade Cooper is really underperforming and should be dropped.

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 11, 2011, 01:37:37 PM
It was their best performance of the campaign. They barely had the ball all game and still managed to win. Quade Cooper is really underperforming and should be dropped.
Against New Zealand i doubt you'll see them get much more. Of course the Aussies can win, but New Zealand at home will be unstoppable.

Cicjose

we haven't beaten NZ at Eden Park for 25 years

cookie311993

NZ are chokers and without Dan Carter i think they will struggle against the aussies

McRooster

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 11, 2011, 03:55:38 PM
NZ are chokers and without Dan Carter i think they will struggle against the aussies
Quade Cooper is the choker, from the very first kick has placed The Wallabies in a backward position. Has made a multitude of errors since  >:(

Not a good start (11-3 down atm), maybe Quade is the one who could do with some Swisse Multi-Vitamin ::)

No right field support, trying to burrow down the centre is lacking effective penetration.

*As I speak after about 7 0r 8 phases of driving the centre field I understand the game play and Quade converts the field goal (11-6) - more of that please Wallabies  ;)

McRooster

14-6 at half time, Kiwi's should be further in front.

Somebody slip some Swisse Multi Vitamin in the Wallabies Gatorade (or maybe something akin to a Ben Cousins cocktail) and let's hope we fire up in the second half. Whoever wins this will win the Cup, the French have played their best ball already and will be ripe for the picking should the Kiwi's or Wallabies get up.

Eye on the ball Quade  ;)

McRooster

Early penalty in the 2nd half spells doom for the Wallabies (17-6)  >:(

Justin Bieber

Quade got off to a bad start! I don't normally watch Rugby Union but why not? Have no clue what's happening though ;D.

McRooster

Ref is on side with the All Blacks now, last scrum feed to them for us not releasing was held up by the All Blacks prop  >:(

Right after a very promising phase  :P

We must cross the line and we must convert (x2), we will not win this with penalties the way it's going...

Cicjose

the hoodoo continues.......

McRooster

Quote from: Cicjose on October 16, 2011, 09:17:50 PM
the hoodoo continues.......
One of The Hoodoo Gurus famous songs was 'What's My Scene' - it is time NOW for The Wallabies to creat their own play scene of history and win this match.

Small momentum shift.....

20 mins to go, still 17-6.