Main Menu

Rugby World Cup

Started by Cicjose, October 10, 2011, 05:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

There is no gravity, this South African Ref sucks  >:(

He must still be bitter about the Springboks loss and wants to make it off the pitch alive  :P

It will take divine intervention from here...

9 min to go 17-6.

* Penalty awarded to Nz 30m out...

20-6  :'(

BratPack

It's at times like these I think back on the film Major League for guidance

THEY'RE STILL SHOWERTY!

McRooster

Quade Cooper's opening kick (and subsequent performance thereafter) was none too disimilar to when Herschelle Gibbs prematurely threw away THAT catch off Steve Waugh in the '99 Cricket World Cup - you just dropped the World Cup Quade Gibbs  :P

BratPack

Hey I just thought of something. I remember from Ando's Sports Quiz on the Hun website on Thursday, Quade Cooper was born in New Zealand...

truBLUE

What a dissapointment thought we were a chance pffftttt , least our league boys won

Cicjose

anyone who thought this team was good enough to break a 30 year hoodoo......

(this rugby world cup team is our worst in the last decade)

cookie311993

They are far from it cic and if you followed it more closely you would understand. They went for youth rather than experience. Almost every player for the world cup was a young player bar a couple. They lacked in moments and at times made very poor choices which effectively cost them

PowerBug

Hey, New Zealand are the best side going around, they were always going to win. Don't feel too bad about the result, it was always going to happen.

BratPack

You're missing the point.

Quade Cooper

cookie311993

Quade Cooper played shower Pb. Alot of the decisions he made were just rubbish and granted the all blacks plenty of field possession. Kick off out on the fall, chip and chase in own half, kicking out on fall in general and poor clearing kicks. They were in their own half and we were too busy putting up a bomb. Better off kicking the flower out of it and get the all blacks down near their own tryline

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 18, 2011, 01:20:06 PM
Quade Cooper played shower Pb. Alot of the decisions he made were just rubbish and granted the all blacks plenty of field possession. Kick off out on the fall, chip and chase in own half, kicking out on fall in general and poor clearing kicks. They were in their own half and we were too busy putting up a bomb. Better off kicking the flower out of it and get the all blacks down near their own tryline
Did you think he was going to play a blinder?? People in bad form don't get out of it too easily.

cookie311993

I was under the impression his time had to come, he player terrible at moments looked like he would do something but nothing eventuated

Cruiseon

Awesome final tonight. First time any team challenged the All Blacks & they made their nation shower themselves all night.

Great promotion for the game.