Main Menu

V8 supercars - bathurst

Started by PowerBug, October 08, 2011, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Anyone else watching currently or going to watch tomorrow? Myself, i'm been a massive greg murphy and holden fan since i started following it. And he's just about got pole with rain coming down. Also i've been going to the clipsal 500 for ten years now.

CrowsFan

V8 is possibly the worst sport in the world. Only thing I think is worse is nascar

PowerBug

I beg to differ as you only see is as cars going around a track, it's alot more complicated than that. But everyone has their own opinion and that's fine.

Master Q

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 08, 2011, 06:09:05 PM
V8 is possibly the worst sport in the world. Only thing I think is worse is nascar
Have to agree. I can't stand it. The only motorsport I like is MotoGP because that actually get's exciting...

CrowsFan

Quote from: Master Q on October 09, 2011, 04:06:47 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 08, 2011, 06:09:05 PM
Have to agree. I can't stand it. The only motorsport I like is MotoGP because that actually get's exciting...
Only one I watch is F1. Don't mind the MotoGP though

Master Q

The thing about F1 is there is barely any over taking unlike MotoGP...

CrowsFan

Yeah all the rules they have brought in the last few years have made it worse, but this year it has been extremely exciting with some great races