Who Knows...
8 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Justin Bieber

Name: Damian Williams
Position: Defender
Height: 180cm.
Weight: 76kg.

I'm going to get this out of the way, but for some GWS recruits it's bloody hard to get any statistics or information on them! Williams was recruited by them last year and has played 9 games for them this season. That's roughly half the games which is probably the same as next year due to GWS ebing sinilar to the Suns, lots of young players without the ability to play the full season. I really couldn't find much else besides that but I'll see what else I can muster up from the tiny information I do have for him.

Being a small defender, he is very composed in the backline. He doesn't make too many mistakes when the ball is in his hands (well considering age and others in the team). From the start of the season he has bulked up quite a bit, adding 7kg which means he's losing a little speed but is trying to build some muscle to be able to out play his opponents on one on one situations. I honestly wish I could write more on him but don't have any other sources :'(.

Fantasy Relevant? Pretty much an unknown for me. I'm sure he has some dash to him so potentially a decent benchie but as with the Suns, don't expect him to be locked into a spot in the team. It's not a yes but it's not a no either as I don't have much to go on. I'll watch the NAB Cup pre season to see how he goes and what he can do with the ball.

roo boys!

Bet Harps absolutely crunched him in a tackle immediately after this photo was taken 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on October 11, 2011, 09:23:42 PM
Bet Harps absolutely crunched him in a tackle immediately after this photo was taken 8)
Haha :P. Hard to find much on Williams and that includes decent photographs on him. Best I could find :P.

MTTY

WILLIAMS  ;D, he's a great player as a third tall/ running back. Will most likely be in my team if named in round 1.

meow meow

8-6 Suited

Quote from: roo boys! on October 11, 2011, 09:23:42 PM

He actually set up a goal. :D

MTTY

pothead

i will definitely be thinknig about getting him in from what i have heard about him he is probably a good chance for me if he is named