Main Menu

Trade Week

Started by Boomz, October 04, 2011, 02:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

I think Caddy is a good player but would it be better to keep the No.19 pick and try to pick up Mitchell Grigg.  :-\

Maca24

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 15, 2011, 02:44:58 PM
I think Caddy is a good player but would it be better to keep the No.19 pick and try to pick up Mitchell Grigg.  :-\
Caddy was Top 10 last year I guess...
If we can get him for pick 19 then I wouldn't mind.
But I wouldn't want to be paying anymore than that.

Boomz

He was a top 10 pick a year ago not sure if you 2 are serious... No chance we will get him for pick 19 or any of the players maca said... It's highly unlikely we will get him anyway but that's way unders.

Maca24

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 15, 2011, 04:38:06 PM
He was a top 10 pick a year ago not sure if you 2 are serious... No chance we will get him for pick 19 or any of the players maca said... It's highly unlikely we will get him anyway but that's way unders.
I'm aware of that Boomz.
Therefore I don't think his worth it.

Holz

I definitely think he is worth the two picks. You might end up regretting not doing so.

AFEV

I agree. I think he is worth the 2 picks. He's exactly what we need - Quick, skilled, young midfielder.
Can't see we'd get a better fit with pick 19/compo from Bris.

I'd be happy tbh. Dunno how dedicated we are to pushing this through though.

BratPack

It wasn't about Caddy.

It was never about Caddy or his father, or anything else

It was Harley Bennell next year and David Swallow the year after. GCS showing they're not going to be pushed around

ajjewell

Quote from: BratPack on October 17, 2011, 05:52:51 PM
It wasn't about Caddy.

It was never about Caddy or his father, or anything else

It was Harley Bennell next year and David Swallow the year after. GCS showing they're not going to be pushed around
This is right on the money, I also believe they don't want to be seem as push arounds by all the other teams, look how hard it has been for Freo to ditch this title after some questionable trading early on in the piece!