6 (22.2%)
50/50
6 (22.2%)
No
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 4

bowyanger

Quote from: Cookie Monster on October 16, 2011, 01:31:01 AM
So what you're saying is when Hurley goes foward, he plays out of the square, and his not a good mark?

what planet are you on right now?
Im not on your planet anyway bud.....I cant see anything of what youve accused someone of writing anywhere on this page

You can stay on that planet though 'cause earths full

Ziplock

Quote from: bowyanger on October 18, 2011, 09:37:53 PM
Yes Cloke had a purple patch there this year around the middle of the season....he even kicked much straighter, but he wont be on any of my list's...Ill be going forwards that get lots of the pill e.g Pav, RoK, Goodes....maybe not those certain players as theyre getting a little long in the tooth...I guess a lot will depend on players position allocation next year also, players such as Dangerpants, Zaharakis, Fyfe etc.
Who knows what effect Bucks will have on the Pies list....Chris Scott lowered Chappies SC ave. this year pretty well

I heard that chappy was carrying injury all year, but was forced to play on?

charliesheen

Not sure what went off with chappy.  He always seemed to start games well then just fade.

Chappy + Hamstring + Geelong Rotation is my fear.  Still would probably average 100, but I suspect his gonna miss games.

Cloke is a lock surely, guy was an animal in 2011.

AFEV

I love Hurley, but won't be picking him for SC this season. Not unless he brings the house down this pre-season.

However, I will be picking Cloke.

Boomz

Quote from: Sid on October 24, 2011, 02:36:48 PM
I love Hurley, but won't be picking him for SC this season. Not unless he brings the house down this pre-season.

However, I will be picking Cloke.

^ Same for me. Hurley not for me in SC.

nichsa673

I think we all know that Hurley is going to be a very good player, but will he be good for scoring in a team next year. Had some very good games last year, and added benefit with the MPP of FWD/BAC, could be a nice combination with Billie Smedts.

Obese Arachnid

He's only a fwd, so if one of the reasons you have him is for DPP, then it's a no.

Matty411

Agree Hurley will be a star - not convinced it will 2012. Also, even if he was FWD/DEF - unfortunately it wouldn't be any better with Smedts as they share the same bye :S

coconut52

He will definitely improve his average it will probably dewpend on how well essendon go and how much supply he gets. He averaged about 85 or something last year and will probably average about 95 IMO this year

Spirios

I only wonder if he is a better option than: J Riewoldt, S Higgins (if fit), Betts, Waite, Dangerfield, B Green and J Brown.

Providing Hurley and the above mention players were all fit. I am unsure I would be picking him over Dangerfield, J Riewoldt and J Brown.

And in J Brown's favour you are saving 60k

nichsa673

Just read that Michael Hurley has done a hamstring. Not to serious, but serious enough to rule him out of my team, evne though he probably wasn't in it.

kilbluff1985

He just has soreness and is being put on a modified training program

Colliwobblers

yeah it isn serious and wont effect his seaon but shouldnt change the fact he wasnt in any of our teams anyway :)

Colliwobblers

forget hurley, as previously stated 2013 is his year not 2012 and for DPP bank on tomlinson getting a start round 1 if you want dpp fwd/def with smedts.

Better options than hurley for mine this season

bowyanger

Quote from: nichsa673 on January 11, 2012, 12:46:23 PM
Just read that Michael Hurley has done a hamstring. Not to serious, but serious enough to rule him out of my team, evne though he probably wasn't in it.

Pfft