trade week involving the 17 clubs not gws

Started by jimmytigs, October 03, 2011, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmytigs

adel-maric & 2nd round pick to wb for lake & late pick-crows need key defender,dogs need ruckman
bris-clark & late pick to freo for bradley & 1st round pick,bradley to partly cover clark but ist round pick for a guy going anyway
carl-watson to hawthorn for schoenmachers straights swap,blues need key defender now,hawks dont need anyone but can work with watson for future
coll-mccarthy to syd for pyke,more oppurtunity for the magpie,pies can work with pyke,handy backup
ess-hille & late draft pick to saints for heyne,hilles usefulness at bombers on decline with bellchambers ready to go,heyne a younger player bombers can work with
geel-hogan to rich for morton,better oppurtunity for hogan & morton cover for cam mooney,late pic to cats also to even it up
melb-warnock & early draft pick to rich for tuck,tigers always need key defenders,tuck can get the ball but needs to get a game
north-mcintosh to port for cornes & an early pick,goldstein is the man now,port need a ruckman & cornes needs a change
suns-weller to wce for mcginnity,eagles can develop weller,mcginnity becomes a automatic choice in first 22 rather than being a late replacement & sub

browny_wce

very interesting mate.
some really great ideas here, being an Eagles man I do like the Weller<->McGinnity just coz Maverick looks pretty silky, tho I do like PatMac though as another tagger. Only problem there is Weller is a Victorian boy so could always do a Juddy

Id love Matera to come back home

would really like to see Masten bugger off somewhere aswell

L.Shuey13

I agree browny, masten for weller would be a better trade :)

macginnity plays the same sort of role as adam selwood, so i think he'll be his replacement later on

theflyinghawk

maric is almost a done deal to richmond, who really want a ruckman

Jugganauts

Would hate to loose Lake to the Crows and only get Maric and a 2nd round pick. Maric is an average player at best and we all know what Lake can do if fit.

Fenno

sorry Jimmy I can't see a single on of these trades happening

jimmytigs

Quote from: Fenno on October 03, 2011, 07:30:02 PM
sorry Jimmy I can't see a single on of these trades happening

probably right just picking out guys who seem to be on outer,struggled with the gc wce 1 just through that in,eagles like collingwood & hawthorn dont need to trade really

fortynine

Carlton getting a straight swap Watson for Schoenmakers? I don't think so.

browny_wce

the Brad Ebert trade with Port could be interesting for West Coast, wonder if theyll snag that #6 Draft pick or go for a WA boy
tho they got no one i want, only that draft pick!!
hopefully we can set up a 3 way trade with another club