Total Score: 1834
Average Score: 87.3
High: (136) RND 9 V NM
Low: (32) RND 1 V Richmond
Centuries: 8 out of 21
Starting Price: $300,800
High Price: $399,900
Low Price: $300,800

Summary- The Carlton high draft pick always looked as though he would be a great player for the future, we just didnt know it would be as a highly skilled and efficient half back flanker. Yarran burst open the NAB cup with a number of classy performances running out of Carlton's 50, and the even better thing to see was that his team mates were looking for him to get it out of there 50 everytime. Yarran had a great year in 2011 increasing his average by 25.5 ppg from 2010. The only problem Yarran seemed to have during the year was a forward tag, however he adapted to them before the year was over.

Decision- Yarrran can offer great value again this year and may even up that average to high 90's. Will be listed as a back and not a forward this season.

Will you get on Yarran in 2012?

Maca24

Great work MTTY.
In short for me, it all comes down to whether Gibbs is a defender or not.

MTTY

Quote from: Maca24 on October 02, 2011, 04:51:11 PM
Great work MTTY.
In short for me, it all comes down to whether Gibbs is a defender or not.
Cheers Maca. i reckon Gibbs will still be a B/C but if he does loose his mpp will probably be a back over a centre.

Maca24

Yea well I love Yarran, but I reckon i'd take Gibbs before him.
You never know though  ;)

Justin Bieber

I'm not sold on Yarran. He certainly has the ability to be the run out of defence for the Blues but that tag just kills him :-\. Teams picked up on him and he received more attention which hurt his scoring (e.g Hurn).

Jugganauts

It would also be intersting to see if Heath Scotland is listed as a B/C.

Yarran had a decent season but im not 100% sold on him yet, Going to watch him all pre season and see where he goes from there.

ossie85

Nice MTTY! Bringing back the format :)

Yarran is a maybe.... but probably not

BoredSaint

had him all of last season.

a 50/50 pick. would depend on his position in SC

My Chumps

Top stuff MTTY.  :D
How many of these do you plan to do?

MTTY

Quote from: My Chumps on October 02, 2011, 09:49:26 PM
Top stuff MTTY.  :D
How many of these do you plan to do?
I will do a fair few of them.

My Chumps

bowyanger

I will strongly consider him, there is still improvement left in his game which will come with confidence = time. Being in one of the few teams that will have the same coach next year, there wont be any massive changes to game styles & the blue baggers will become more confident by the young blokes playing together another year

Boomz

Unlikely... Don't like the fact he can't cope very well with a tag.

charliesheen

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 22, 2011, 07:35:41 PM
Unlikely... Don't like the fact he can't cope very well with a tag.

add hammies.  I think its something he will need to watch. 

CuStArDaRm

hey all,
After picking up Yarren last season and fairly happy with his improvement I didnt think I would consider him again but it seems Rattens thinking to throw him in the mid-field

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/chris-yarran-wants-to-mirror-form-of-chris-judd-and-marc-murphy/story-e6frf9jf-1226200643798

Anyone think he could crack the ton average next season? For his price tag Im still thinking I wont but tempting if he can get some more of his own ball playing through the mid-field.