Started by Hellopplz, October 01, 2011, 11:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on October 01, 2011, 08:19:37 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 01, 2011, 08:13:44 PM
Quote from: Holzman on October 01, 2011, 08:12:56 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 01, 2011, 08:10:36 PM
Quote from: Nails on October 01, 2011, 02:35:32 PM
Nails! Get on! Came out of nowhere, told everyone to get on Rockliff.
And i told everyone to get on Priddis, but do i ask myself to get nominated, no. :P

i dont think priddis was even that good a pick low 90s to 105 isnt very good. rockliff 87 to 112 is.
Well from memory he came in the top 10 mids.
good pick not great i wouldn't choose to have him in my final team.
And i'm not choosing to be nominated ;)
Thinking about voting for Ziplock, being a DT person. :-\

Ziplock

2200 + posts in DT forums alone in less than a year... not including my zarts account, and including  time locked out and in europe/the middle east :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on October 01, 2011, 11:30:17 PM
2200 + posts in DT forums alone in less than a year... not including my zarts account, and including  time locked out and in europe/the middle east :P
And everyone says that i write junk? :P

Ziplock

some people say quality over quantity, some quantity defeats quality...

I just have a large quantity of high quality posts :P

CrowsFan

Charliesheen joined mid march this year and has already posted 3527 times in the fantasy boards. How can he not win?

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on October 01, 2011, 11:32:53 PM
some people say quality over quantity, some quantity defeats quality...

I just have a large quantity of high quality posts :P
If i had created a thread named after myself each week i'd be winning thisw poll easily :P

No-one sees the quality, they just remember the rubbish. :(

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 01, 2011, 11:34:33 PM
Charliesheen joined mid march this year and has already posted 3527 times in the fantasy boards. How can he not win?
DT vs SC. I'm holding my vote till tomorrow, unless someone can convince why i should vote for them ;)

Ziplock

Well, it depends on your definition of dominant. If dominant is, as it appears to be in your opinion, based soley on sheer number of posts, then even Icouldn't compete with charlie.

However, if dominant is based on lets say, quality of those posts, or how many people those posts affected, or how those posts affected the FF community, then the definition is far more subjective, and people like me and windigo are still clearly in competition ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on October 02, 2011, 03:38:16 AM
However, if dominant is based on lets say, quality of those posts, or how many people those posts affected, or how those posts affected the FF community, then the definition is far more subjective, and people like me and windigo are still clearly in competition ;)
Or it could be a bit of both ;)

I vote Ziplock. :) :D ;D

roo boys!

Yep, he's getting my vote.

Master Q

Ziplock

Quote from: roo boys! on October 02, 2011, 10:56:00 AM

someone enjoys quantity RB... compensating for something...? :P

roo boys!

Quote from: Ziplock on October 03, 2011, 07:10:55 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 02, 2011, 10:56:00 AM

someone enjoys quantity RB... compensating for something...? :P

And to answer your question - no :P

Justin Bieber

Windigo wins the Ablett through the DTers getting behind him! Zippy and Charlie finished 5 votes behind, likely being split by the SC voters. Congratz to Windi for winning the Biggest Award of the Exxy's 8).

Grazz