The Bomber Thompson Award (Most Wise)

Started by Hellopplz, October 01, 2011, 11:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoredSaint

if i get 99.95 will you name an award after? :P

Justin Bieber

McRooster

Thankyou  :-[

An exert from a PM to a fellow FF member should explain my humbleness in the acceptance of such an accolade...

Quote from: McRooster on July 13, 2011, 11:17:30 PM
Thanks <name removed>,

In reality I'm nobody special. I'm a Dad, a husband, a boss and a mate. I'm somebody's brother, somebody's son and most probably somebody's enemy. I'm just one man and I'm just like you <name removed>.
It only takes one man to make a difference. ;)
It is just the lessons we learn in life and how we use the knowledge. For me I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

We will cross paths one day, stay premium  ;D

CrowsFan

Congrats on the win Roost. Coming second behind you is a victory in my books :)
Oh and by the looks of it this means that Crow supporters are the most wise in the AFL ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on October 05, 2011, 12:41:43 AM
Thankyou  :-[

An exert from a PM to a fellow FF member should explain my humbleness in the acceptance of such an accolade...

Quote from: McRooster on July 13, 2011, 11:17:30 PM
Thanks <name removed>,

In reality I'm nobody special. I'm a Dad, a husband, a boss and a mate. I'm somebody's brother, somebody's son and most probably somebody's enemy. I'm just one man and I'm just like you <name removed>.
It only takes one man to make a difference. ;)
It is just the lessons we learn in life and how we use the knowledge. For me I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

We will cross paths one day, stay premium  ;D
One of the many reasons you won, being humble is what a wise person would do ;).

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 05, 2011, 01:30:09 AM
Congrats on the win Roost. Coming second behind you is a victory in my books :)
Oh and by the looks of it this means that Crow supporters are the most wise in the AFL ;)
Well this lead me to finish off the Exxy's tonight ;). Congratz on runners up :).