Morabito and Hayes

Started by oc16, September 30, 2011, 11:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc16

Has anyone heard any news on either of these twos recovery from ACL's, and whether they will be back in time for round 1?

popedelio

Theres no news on players fitness now mate, wait till December/January. If this helps Lyon says he likes morabio as a upcoming youngster, looks promising he will be in the 22

maanco

also heard an interview with hayes the other day grand final week that he should be able to have a full preaseason

PowerBug

If neither of them get up, esp Morabito who was out before Rd 1 last year, i'd be very surprised.

Windigo

Morabito should have a fairly good pre season considering that he did his knee during pre season training of last year. He should be a real consideration in many a team if he fits for round one.

I agree with M0nty on the fact that Hayes won't have some massive discount.

oc16

why wouldnt he have a massive discount? he only played two games for the whole season and averaged 86. i still think his going to be priced around 210,000

Holz

Quote from: oc16 on October 03, 2011, 12:41:41 AM
why wouldnt he have a massive discount? he only played two games for the whole season and averaged 86. i still think his going to be priced around 210,000

virtual sports may step and exclude him from their general formula. If he is priced at 200k he will be the most picked player in history.

Windigo

I can never imagine Hayes at $ 210,000.

j959

i reckon they might try a mind-flower and put him awkward $330k-$430k ...  ;)

Torpedo10

I think Hayes will be around $310k-$360k. Not sure about putting him in my team if he is more than $330k. He is getting a bit old. I'm glad I've got the whole summer to think about it.

valkorum

Morabito should be up and running for round 1.  Rumour is Lyon has asked Mora not to go on 1 week holiday to Bali to concentrate on his rehab so he is right for pre-season.

j959

Quote from: valkorum on October 04, 2011, 03:18:00 PM
Morabito should be up and running for round 1.  Rumour is Lyon has asked Mora not to go on 1 week holiday to Bali to concentrate on his rehab so he is right for pre-season.
already pushing them hard ... i do think Harvs went a bit soft on 'em this year, maybe was subconsciously leaning on the injury factor??

but i did think that about Woosha with the Coasters in 2010 ... he was making lots of rationalising comments just short of giving them excuses - and see how that turned out!  :o   ;)

LaHug

Sadly, I don't see them giving Hayes as big a discount as we all want. Still, he should average 100+ and, if he's under $350k, that should be good enough.
I guess the other option could be to have a midpricer and, if he fails, swap him for Hayes. That was, you get two games before price changes to see if Hayes is his old self.

Voldemort

Quote from: LaHug on November 19, 2011, 05:29:58 PM
Sadly, I don't see them giving Hayes as big a discount as we all want. Still, he should average 100+ and, if he's under $350k, that should be good enough.
I guess the other option could be to have a midpricer and, if he fails, swap him for Hayes. That was, you get two games before price changes to see if Hayes is his old self.

even avging 90-95 a game will be decent and then he can be upgraded or be left in the team depending on the amount of trades left. Averaging a 100+ would be unexpected after an ACL, but no one can be sure

valkorum

Morabito was on the training track last week.  His knee was taped up but apparently he got through some running drills.