Main Menu

Madden 12

Started by CrowsFan, September 30, 2011, 05:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

I think I bought Madden first cos I knew it wouldn't distract me as much as FIFA would just before exams haha

MajorLazer

I bought Fifa in the middle of my exams. :P

RiOtChEsS

getting so many games at once has got me neglecting most, had a couple of games but im so out of touch having not played in years...

im into this atm, loving the lost and the damned, kinda like sons of anarchy 8)

cookie311993

Yeah Lost and Damned is alot like Sons of Anarchy marcz, I was thinking the exact same thing when I was playing it and I love Sons of Anarchy.

Been playing the Assasins Creed games lately

RiOtChEsS

i only just caught an episode for the first time sunday but i liked it...

BratPack

Not Madden, been splitting my time between Football Manager and Football Mogul

Football Mogul is like the lower class version of Madden but on the plus side...FREE  ;D

Mat0369

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Mat0369 on December 03, 2011, 02:32:55 AM
Anybody play online?
im not good enough yet... eventually il get on, i like to play with all the legit rules and proper length game etc

Voldemort

just started playing MW3 online, after months of crappy wireless

Mat0369

Quote from: Marcz on December 04, 2011, 12:23:04 AM
Quote from: Mat0369 on December 03, 2011, 02:32:55 AM
Anybody play online?
im not good enough yet... eventually il get on, i like to play with all the legit rules and proper length game etc

I have played online for the last few years and there are a lot of guys out there who use glitches and stuff. I have been playing a lot of Ultimate Team and just joined an online franchise. I like playing legit games so not going for it on 4th all the time. I think I am pretty good at the game, I win a lot of the games I play. So far this franchise I just joined I have not lost a game and been the better team throughout. The last game I played I broke out to a 28-0 lead at the end of the first before they decided to use those dodgy tactics. Final score was 44 to 28, he quit after I had a pick 6