6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Justin Bieber

Name: Mitchell Grigg
Position: Inside/Outside Midfielder
Age (draft day): 18
Height: 183cm
Weight: 81kg

As he plays in the SANFL (For Norwood), it's hard to find good stats on Grigg so I'll discuss about his abilities alone here. Grigg is more than likely a 1st round pick after being tipped for second round. What caused this? His great U18 form for South Australia. He is an inside midfielder in the fact he can find his own ball and gain alot of clearances. He isn't afraid to tackle which makes him a solid midfielder.

What makes him stand out from the rest is his pin point kicking. He is sort of like Trent "The Cannon" McKenzie in the fact they have a booming left foot which can hit a target more often than not. He has great decision making which also helps him play an outside midfielder (along with kicking skills) as he knows where to go next and who's open. He can find alot of the ball whether being given it or if he finds it himself, he will win alot of possessions. The only thing he lacks is pace, which hurts him in this more fast pace game of the modern era. Not to say his skills can't overcome it, it just hurts his chances to go higher.

Fantasy Relevant? If he can sneak at late in the first round or second round, he'll be quite cheap compared to other midfield rookies who were taken before him. It is an IF he slips though as he could go in the top 10 (although don't expect it). He can get his own ball which can make him a solid choice for bench for DT and SC. His kicking ability could even make him more tempting in SC though, as he may be this season's Trent McKenzie. Yet as the draft is full of potential midfielders, it's a maybe from me for the fact of we have to see where he goes first.

Maca24

Ben Dixon from TAC Cup Future Stars rates him very highly.
I'll certainly keep my eye on him, especially now that he will be under 100k.

Justin Bieber

Watched TAC stars today as well. They had him going at 19 to Essendon, which I think is a great pick up for us if he does slip (called it last night on chat with Boomz :P). If he's less than 100k, I think I'd find a place for him on the bench with his kicking abilities.

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 02, 2011, 05:47:14 PM
Watched TAC stars today as well. They had him going at 19 to Essendon, which I think is a great pick up for us if he does slip (called it last night on chat with Boomz :P). If he's less than 100k, I think I'd find a place for him on the bench with his kicking abilities.
for sure. Could be a great pick up for Dons  8)