Fanplanner for Supercoach 2012

Started by Hellopplz, September 29, 2011, 10:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Just for all those who didn't see in the Feedback section, the 2012 fanplanner is up and running 8).

Magic number may be a little low right now so we may see ALOT of stacked teams :P.

Cheers to m0nty :D.

Luigi197

Isn't the Magic Number a bit lower, not higher? hence the stacked teams?

PowerBug

Quote from: Luigi197 on September 29, 2011, 12:05:43 PM
Yeah, wrote the same on the DT section ;)

Justin Bieber

I knew something was wrong in my post :-[. Thanks Luigi.

Luigi197

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 29, 2011, 12:11:47 PM
I knew something was wrong in my post :-[. Thanks Luigi.

hehehe ;D
Your Welcome.

Maca24

HarleyL

That's Awesome! can some1 send a link in a comment?

Justin Bieber

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/planteam.php

Got to be logged into the main site though to access the fanplanner. Then if you want to see how others view your team, after you make it scroll down to the bottom for read made copy and paste forms of it 8).

BoredSaint

Seriously? Now?? The Season JUST finished. Its time to PARTY 8)

Fanplanner can wait until 2012. Hence it is called Fanplanner 2012 ;)

jimmytigs

steering clear of early draft picks in 2012,heppell was only really shining light swallow was ok but not so great,its all about 94k & below rookies for me,premiums & guys coming off injuries or poor seasons.Atley polec conca gaff day bennell etc etc all spuds so no more early pick guys for me

Capper

Quote from: jimmytigs on October 04, 2011, 02:28:44 PM
steering clear of early draft picks in 2012,heppell was only really shining light swallow was ok but not so great,its all about 94k & below rookies for me,premiums & guys coming off injuries or poor seasons.Atley polec conca gaff day bennell etc etc all spuds so no more early pick guys for me

What about Ed Curnow, sure it was his 2nd time in the rookie draft, but he started well

tferrier18

Quote from: tabs on December 15, 2011, 07:06:23 PM

What about Ed Curnow, sure it was his 2nd time in the rookie draft, but he started well

I think he meant he was staying away from premium priced rookies - which your point validates. Many of the based price rookies tend to do just as well/if not better than most of the premium priced rookies.

jimmytigs

exactly,if memory serves me right curnow was priced at the 2nd lowest level which was 100K last season,he was good for a while but debatable about his value over the season,but those who snapped him up at 100k & sold him at over 300k did much better than those watching the ineptness of atley conca & even worse polec & gaff who barely got on the park,curnow is actually a prime example of my point & this year i will be looking at sheil,simpkin,saad,giles etc & totally dismissing all those gws boys & wingard & the lion ruckman & the rest in the 1st round picks.

dasher395

Hey Lads,
Last year i loved the 2011 mok supercoach...is it up yet? anyone able to send me a link? I noticed a few of you guys have been posting sides but i had a look and cannot find anything. Does anyone also know how accurate the prices were last year to the real thing? Appreciate the help!

Cookie Monster

go down to feedback, i think the link is in there.