Fanplanner

Started by Hellopplz, September 29, 2011, 10:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Just for all those who didn't see in the Feedback section, the 2012 fanplanner is up and running 8).

Magic number may be a little low right now so we may see ALOT of stacked teams :P.

Cheers to m0nty :D.

PowerBug

You mean low, not high ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 11:13:56 AM
You mean low, not high ;)
Whatever do you mean? :-X. Thanks PowerBug ;).

fran

Looks good. No discount to Hayes however???

j959

Quote from: fran on September 29, 2011, 04:28:41 PM
Looks good. No discount to Hayes however???
m0nty can't do everything!  ;)

just have fun and start drafting, who knows what champion data/virtual sports are goin to do come just before rd1 2012??   ???   ;)

Torpedo10

It's fun just getting players and making a team.

hilly19

I can't seem to find the fanplanner for 2012, can u help please?

Ziplock

boschie12

the magic number seems alot higher then start of last years comp

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 29, 2011, 10:31:02 AM
Just for all those who didn't see in the Feedback section, the 2012 fanplanner is up and running 8).

Magic number may be a little low right now so we may see ALOT of stacked teams :P.

Cheers to m0nty :D.

Ziplock

the magic number is a lot higher than last year, but that's because of a salary cap increase for the afl. It should probs be even higher :P

boschie12

i think they will go will 33 players again, only because of the byes,that will throw a lot of thing out. surpised that l.hayes hasnt got a discount either.

Quote from: Ziplock on October 22, 2011, 11:35:23 PM
the magic number is a lot higher than last year, but that's because of a salary cap increase for the afl. It should probs be even higher :P

TheMailman

As was stated before

M0nty can't be Superman  ;)

elephants

Is there a save my team button somewhere? Whenever I finish my team and close the webpage I can never return to my team?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on October 30, 2011, 12:09:48 PM
Is there a save my team button somewhere? Whenever I finish my team and close the webpage I can never return to my team?
Team is automatically saved. Top right corner is the Change Team In Focus link. Click on that and all the teams you've made appear on that page :).

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/change.php

That's the link I have, not sure if it will work for you (if you are logged onto your FF account).

stew42

A question about some recent changes (crazy magic number change!!! :)))
What does min in the Change player section mean (players are around $97,700)?