Main Menu

Survivor South Pacific

Started by Master Q, September 28, 2011, 02:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Did anybody watch it last night? Thoughts?

I hate it how they all love Ozzy and they all hate Coach, although I think Coach has made a strong alliance but that can all change pretty quickly...

CrowsFan

Meh used to watch survivor but over it now.
Saw bits of it, but it is all the same every season so don't really care about it anymore

Grazz

Yeh i thought it was funny how that shiela outed Coach straight away. The Dragon Slayer is back lol. Atleast hes entertaining Ozzy's a bit boaring.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 28, 2011, 02:18:08 PM
Saw bits of it, but it is all the same every season so don't really care about it anymore
Yeah, basically the same stuff every season. Now they are bringing back past contestants again ::).

Most of them hate Coach :o. I think Ossie will turn into the Rob of this season, control his tribe who are mainly young.

Master Q

I think that's why they have been trying to freshen it up with Redemption Island. I loved it a few seasons back, now I think it's pretty good but not in my let's say Top 5 shows...

What really pisses me off is that they milk people, how can you have one guy 3 seasons in a row (Russel), and now they have his nephew! I used to love Russel but now I am sick of him  :P

Ozzy I think is in the wrong tribe because he's no leader and in his tribe no one else is as well...

PowerBug

I watched one season, Guetemala, that's it, loved that one, but it starts too late now. :(
Maybe in the holiday's i'll watch an episode but i'll need to steer clear during school. Need my beauty sleep. ;)

Master Q

Quote from: PowerBug on September 28, 2011, 02:24:53 PM
I watched one season, Guetemala, that's it, loved that one, but it starts too late now. :(
Maybe in the holiday's i'll watch an episode but i'll need to steer clear during school. Need my beauty sleep. ;)
If you have IQ you can record it and usually it's on Sundays as well (Reruns from Tuesday's episode).

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on September 28, 2011, 02:27:31 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 28, 2011, 02:24:53 PM
If you have IQ you can record it and usually it's on Sundays as well (Reruns from Tuesday's episode).
Is it IQ as in brains, or Foxtel? Coz i don't have Foxtel. :(

Master Q

Foxtel. Again, they replay it on Sundays at 12 PM so you can watch it then...

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on September 28, 2011, 02:40:42 PM
Foxtel. Again, they replay it on Sundays at 12 PM so you can watch it then...
That will work for about 3 weeks, coz cricket season starts then :)

Maybe i'll watch it during the holiday's then miss the rest. :( :(

RiOtChEsS

didnt mind it but nothing really compared to the allstar crew they had last year...

Grazz

Quote from: Marcz on September 28, 2011, 03:57:14 PM
didnt mind it but nothing really compared to the allstar crew they had last year...

Yeh absolutely, to have all those masterminds on ome island made it excellent. Boston Bob, Russell etc

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Grazz on September 28, 2011, 04:09:30 PM
Quote from: Marcz on September 28, 2011, 03:57:14 PM

Yeh absolutely, to have all those masterminds on ome island made it excellent. Boston Bob, Russell etc
yep loved that one, possibly the best ever...

Ziplock

Quote from: Master Q on September 28, 2011, 02:15:40 PM
Did anybody watch it last night? Thoughts?

I hate it how they all love Ozzy and they all hate Coach, although I think Coach has made a strong alliance but that can all change pretty quickly...
*any respect for Q plummets at an alarming rate*

Maca24

Love Survivor  8)
This season looks pretty boring though...
Best season was the first season with Russell  :D
But the old survivors were the best.. now there not as good.