Main Menu

Apple

Started by PowerBug, September 27, 2011, 10:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajjewell

iPhone, my favourite app is shazam and you can't go wrong with Angry birds or Hungry shark as games also I have been getting into Alchemy pro and Chicks to fill in some time

Master Q

Soundhound works better than Shazam  ;) Plus I think it's free  ;)

ajjewell

I got a mate with Soundhound who is always raving about it reckons it's heaps better but I already have Shazam so I will stick with it

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Ziplock on September 28, 2011, 12:03:49 AM
I am proud to say, nothing :P

the only mac product in our house is a free ipod tat my father got given for attending a conference, and subseqeuntly gave it to my sister asap. The only products I would even consider would be an ipod touch/phone, even then that's pushing it.

For what they are, mac products are over priced, and I find their OS less logical than windows. Far prefer a PC.

my mac performs better than any of my family's pcs and its so much better designed. and as a designer, that matters to me.

Ziplock

well yeah... if you get a brand new mac and compare it to a 5 year old pc of course it's going to perform better...

but if you get a new mac, and a new pc, with the same specs, there's no difference... except hundreds of dollars :P

By design do you mean layout etc.? Because I find mac more visually appealing, but I find windows far easier to navigate, and especially windows seven quite easy on the eyes :P

PowerBug

I just don't click with macs, they don't appeal to me. What does is MicrosoftXP, the best version that microsoft has released. Vista was ok, and Windows7 is my laptop and i hate what they've done to the Office document toolbars.

Master Q

7 is far, far, far better than XP. If you believe differently, go drown in the ocean  :P

Fireballz

Quote from: Master Q on September 28, 2011, 10:33:12 PM
7 is far, far, far better than XP. If you believe differently, go drown in the ocean  :P
+1
And the only apple product i own is an 8gb nano which is like 4 years old

Wes Mantooth

I can see there is no sense nor reason in pursuing this thread any further.

Fireballz

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 29, 2011, 12:44:35 AM
I can see there is no sense nor reason in pursuing this thread any further.
Oops, did i kill it?  :o

PowerBug

I like the layouts beter on XP than 7. People are allowed different opinions.

Master Q

Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 09:33:12 AM
You are stuck in the past  :P 7 beats XP in every factor (Speed, Look etc...)  ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on September 29, 2011, 11:03:37 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 09:33:12 AM
You are stuck in the past  :P 7 beats XP in every factor (Speed, Look etc...)  ;)
Speed yeah, but i have to disagree with the layout. I loved the XP layout, 7 is ok, but i'd prefer to have XP.

Master Q

But the XP layout looks old compared to the modern one of 7!

PowerBug

I know it looks old, but in my opinion it is clearer. I'll get used to 7 though, eventually.