Main Menu

Apple

Started by PowerBug, September 27, 2011, 10:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

The brand. How many of us own Apple products. If so, which one(s), and what apps are worth the money?

I have an 8GB Ipod Touch. Games like FIFA 2011 and CWC 2011 are rip-offs. Not worth the money.

MajorLazer

Get Pocket Frogs. :P

PowerBug

I got that for my sister. Too complicated for me. I know nothing about animals and what they need to survive.

I'd kill 'em all! (If that's possible)

Master Q

iPhone. Only good Apple product (other than the iPod of course...)  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on September 27, 2011, 11:10:37 PM
iPhone. Only good Apple product (other than the iPod of course...)  :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_EcybyLJS8

I think Hitler agrees with you. :)

valkorum

CrowsFan

MacBook, iPhone and iPod

Wes Mantooth

MacBook Pro i7 and iPod

Ziplock

I am proud to say, nothing :P

the only mac product in our house is a free ipod tat my father got given for attending a conference, and subseqeuntly gave it to my sister asap. The only products I would even consider would be an ipod touch/phone, even then that's pushing it.

For what they are, mac products are over priced, and I find their OS less logical than windows. Far prefer a PC.

Master Q

Gotta Agree - Although I like the iPhone (I have the 16GB). PC all the way.

PowerBug

Well true, PC over Mac all the time. But i like the Ipod Touch, and it seems everyone else has one so i had to get one. The price is demending.

roo boys!

MacBook Pro, iPod touch. Going to be getting a free iPhone later in the year I think. Someone at my dad's work is getting a new one and her old one is still under contract or something :)

LF

I had an iPod touch 8GB for ages and loved it.but recently got an iPhone 4 16GB and love it even more because now I can fit more music and apps on it.

nas

Household,
Mac Air 11", 2 x IPhone 4 (16GB), 1 x IPhone 3 (64GB), 2 x Ipad (64GB), 1 X IPod Touch (64GB),

PC's also, as well as the new ASUS Transformer Tablet

Cicjose