Main Menu

The Supercoach Brownlow

Started by My Chumps, September 26, 2011, 09:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Just because I had nothing better to d, and I was caught up in the brownlow hype, I decided to whip through FanFooty's 2011 archives, and give 1, 2 and 3 votes in each game completely based on supercoach points. If two players in the top 3 are equal, I go to dreamteam to decide who gets the votes.
Just for fun, and to see if Supercoach is actually in anyway accurate to the 3 best on ground.
I finished it today.

Heres the top 20, for the Supercoach brownlow:

S Pendlebury 29
G Ablett 25
M Murphy 25
D Swan 22                                     
N Dal Santo 22
M Boyd 21
D Cox 21
C Judd 19
S Thompson 19
L Franklin 18
B Moloney 17
A Goodes 16
J Selwood 16
D Thomas 16
R Griffin 16
A Swallow 15
M Priddis 15
N Fyfe 14
L Hodge 14
S Johnson 13

So ladies and gentlemen, I give to you, your supercoach brownlow winner:
Scott Pendlebury *applause*

PowerBug

This based on top3 supercoach scorers from each game i presume?

My Chumps

CrowsFan

My Chumps

Now that it's finished... bump  ;)

PowerBug

Pies fans wouldn't care as long as one of theirs wins :)

My Chumps

I prefered Swan winning...
He's one of very few collingwood players I respect as a footballer. Very average natural gifted talent but busts his gut every week to help his cocky, overated team succeed. A well deserved brownlow for Swanny and I offer much respect.

Fireballz

Quote from: My Chumps on September 28, 2011, 11:54:16 PM
I prefered Swan winning...
He's one of very few collingwood players I respect as a footballer. Very average natural gifted talent but busts his gut every week to help his cocky, overated team succeed. A well deserved brownlow for Swanny and I offer much respect.
As much as I'd hate to get into this, I disagree. I respect Swan as an athlete but not as a footballer. Deserved the medal purely for the effort he puts in and congrats to him, but Pendlebury's better skilled and works just as hard IMHO  8)

My Chumps

I respect Pendles aswell, but I prefer Swan.
The rant was mainly targetting other Collingwood seagulls eg, Didak, Thomas, Wellingham etc.