Main Menu

The Josh Gibson Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 26, 2011, 11:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on September 28, 2011, 04:06:58 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 28, 2011, 01:44:54 PM
How can Wes Mantooth claim to look like Hansel when in reality he actually looks like this:

Not so sexy in my eyes ;)

CF, I could post myself but like a dentist, I couldn't show you my face.

I can assure everyone I am fit, spoken for, like long walks on the beach, reasonably intelligent and easy on a girl's eyes and I'll let my record with the ladies speak for itself. Ask Grazz! I was dating a 34yo MILF when I was 24 once. On a side note HP, one of my girlfriends use to call me bear because of my quality hugs!

Pretty hard to vouch for yourself in a category like this without sounding arrogant, so I will say no more from now on.

What the?

Dudge

Quote from: Grazz on November 17, 2011, 08:58:30 PM
How can Wes Mantooth claim to look like Hansel when in reality he actually looks like this:

I can assure everyone I am fit, spoken for, like long walks on the beach, reasonably intelligent and easy on a girl's eyes and I'll let my record with the ladies speak for itself. Ask Grazz! I was dating a 34yo MILF when I was 24 once. On a side note HP, one of my girlfriends use to call me bear because of my quality hugs!

Pretty hard to vouch for yourself in a category like this without sounding arrogant, so I will say no more from now on.

What the?

Well Grazz i will be asking u, u secret keeper ;D lol

Grazz

Dudge

Grazz

Dudge

He was a classic- old Shultz :D

Grazz

Yeh he made the show didnt he.

Dudge

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Grazz on November 17, 2011, 08:58:30 PM

What the?

You don't remember Shy1tilWet Grazz?

Grazz

haha sorry buddy, i have a terrible memory thanks for the reminder, yeh i do now. I was at Dudges place that day and we had

sunk a few Ales hence the witty banter lol.