Main Menu

The Josh Gibson Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 26, 2011, 11:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

This is the one we've all been waiting for, even though it isn't the biggest award, it's the most anticipated award ;D. Sexiest Coach goes out for those who just make you feel write and are easy on the eyes (I guess since it's a forum ???). For those who missed last year's edition, here it is: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,19915.msg162050.html#msg162050

P.S Always in need for nominations so fire away 8).

PowerBug

roo boys!

Haha this is gonna be a cracker ;D

PowerBug

Maca24

Justin Bieber

After my run for the GOLD last season, I felt that I could give it a better crack this season.

So I've turned from this:

To this:

The chicks dig me 8).

Fireballz

Is Josh Gibson supposed to be sexy?

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on September 26, 2011, 02:57:52 PM
Quote from: Fireballz on September 26, 2011, 02:24:00 PM
Is Josh Gibson supposed to be sexy?
Fashionista apparently.
Apparently he thinks he's hot or something :P. Think it fits well with this category ;D.

8-6 Suited

It should be me. :PI want a nomination please. :x

Boomz

Grazz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 26, 2011, 01:37:42 PM
After my run for the GOLD last season, I felt that I could give it a better crack this season.

So I've turned from this:

To this:

The chicks dig me 8).

Lol that was funny, almost spat my drink over the lap top thankfully my hand caught it and it ended up down the front of me, thanks HP. If i hadnt fallen out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down i may of put myself up for this one lol. Now i know some of you's would be very studly but i'd like to put Miss Pie's up for this one. Sorry gents but ive never been good at calling men sexy. Call it a character flaw i dont know.

Justin Bieber

Haha Grazz ;D. If you read last season's version, you'd know about the stick figure ;).

Nominated MP but there are other females on this site ;).

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 26, 2011, 08:59:59 PM
Really? Introduce yourselves :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on September 26, 2011, 09:03:45 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 26, 2011, 08:59:59 PM
Really? Introduce yourselves :)
I know luv is one. Probably a few others if you go searching in the intro boards or around the Front Bar (older Threads).