Main Menu

The Josh Gibson Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 26, 2011, 11:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Well, this is my story.

Last night around 11PM, I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I hear *ding dong*. Obviously, it was the door. I got up and walked to the door, and 5 seconds later I end up with 3 drunk bikini models in my bed. Not that unusual for me.

FisherSaints

Quote from: Master Q on September 28, 2011, 06:00:26 PM
Well, this is my story.

Last night around 11PM, I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I hear *ding dong*. Obviously, it was the door. I got up and walked to the door, and 5 seconds later I end up with 3 drunk bikini models in my bed. Not that unusual for me.
Q that always happens to me. I end up with their friends and other friends. A few nights ago I had Racheal Finch. But don't tell Brad Sewell. Almost every night I have to order larger beds. Ahhh that's were all the moneys going. This is what is in my cash book

1/9/11 Beds
2/9/11 Beds
22/9/11 Beds

After I'm finished with the beds I give them to my parents. They're always asking where I get them from and also why there ends up to be about 50 people at the Christmas dinner. Also it's hard to get all the birth certificate printed before I'm at the hospital looking at a new child with a girl I hardly remember. The girls are so drunk I think they've been drinking whisky for three days. The come in nothing but bikinis and see-through shorts and basically have a dirty wrestling match with me.

Keep you updated and I'm starting to get friends to hire them. Give me a call about them because they're desperate.

Cheers, The Lady's Man

Ziplock

this one time, I was at a friends house for a house party, and me and 8 girls found our way up to the second floor, into the parents double bed (they were on holidays). 2 hours later, the floor gave way, and the bed crashed down on top of the dining room table downstairs... not that it did anything more than briefly deter us ;)

FisherSaints

The girls dig me like miners and all they think about is flowers so I gave them real good flowers for Christmas as they sat on my lap and I just let them off the leash and it was dangerous a bit like like a killer with a gun

Justin Bieber

Well the polls are now closed! The winner is Wes "Hansel" Mantooth. Not far behind is Miss Pies, who are for the more "manly" men. But Wes is the Man's Man as this poll has shown :P.

LaHug

LaHug

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 28, 2011, 01:54:45 PM
Haha CF! I remember that stage. Must have taken a hell of alot of plastic surgery :-X.

I voted for Huggy Bear because of his nickname :P. Who doesn't like a Bear you can Hug?
Thanks man! The reason that I didn't push my nomination and try to earn votes is because I've been away at Uni Games since Saturday. Just got back today.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 01, 2011, 11:11:12 AM
Well the polls are now closed! The winner is Wes "Hansel" Mantooth. Not far behind is Miss Pies, who are for the more "manly" men. But Wes is the Man's Man as this poll has shown :P.

Yay! "im dead sex-say" *rubs nipple*

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on October 01, 2011, 07:54:26 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 01, 2011, 11:11:12 AM
Yay! "im dead sex-say" *rubs nipple*
Your supporters will be drooling at the sounds of that :P.

Ziplock

count your lucky stars wes that you had the jump on me due to my holidaying :P

Boomz

only 1 vote?! cmon even my name is sexy :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on October 01, 2011, 11:23:59 PM
count your lucky stars wes that you had the jump on me due to my holidaying :P
Whinger :P

Ziplock

as is mine... dunno bout you guys, but when I think of ziplock bags, I jizz....

PowerBug

Boomz

Quote from: Ziplock on October 01, 2011, 11:31:33 PM
as is mine... dunno bout you guys, but when I think of ziplock bags, I jizz....

Google Boomz and u will jizz  :P ... if your addicted to asian mmog games haha