Live Online Brownlow Forum- From 8:30pm AEST TODAY

Started by madskill55, September 25, 2011, 02:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madskill55

So today, Sunday 25th September, there will be a live online discussion forum about the 2011 brownlow where there will be experts such as myself and Usman answering all your questions. Discussions will range from the top 5/10 contenders to the best bets out there,so jump on board and get your a-game on..

Even if its for 10 mins or even half an hour, it could possibly make you win a lot of money or even get some more insight and it will be good to hear different people's opinion...

So jump online on the following site anytime from 8:30pm and discuss with fellow FF members about who will take out the prestigious medal come tommorrow night

http://www.ffelitechat.webs.com/

Hope to see you there!!! ;)

Justin Bieber

Wonder if this can gain enough interest so more people will use the chat next season :P.

Can't wait 8).

madskill55

Thats what im hoping mate, instead of everyone panicing with last minute trades/selections/brownlow bets, just hop on the chat and you're all set...Looking forward to your wise words browlow selection wise tonight :D

Justin Bieber

Haha, I'm a little biased though so wouldn't listen to me :-X.

bubsy67

Master Q

Great to see you advertising my site  :) Will try and make it on tonight, hope to see everyone on!