0 (0%)
Who Knows.
8 (26.7%)
WTF Is With The Name....
6 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voldemort

Quote from: PowerBug on November 24, 2011, 09:59:47 PM
WEEEEEEEEE      GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT    TTTTTTHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE     WWWWWWWWIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will i gat him??? Yes yes and yes again!! :D :D

'gat' ?

PowerMan

excellent get... DT or Sc will wait and a have a look at the NAB cup as always for rookies.

also like the prospects of Nathan Blee. Apparently he's a mature age defender from Perth. Once again pre-season will tell us a lot about Port Adelaide's line up next season.

elephants

Anyone at a basement rookie price playing round 1 should be picked up (except Relton) :P
If Wingard is a forward-mid mpp I'll be picking him over Hoskin - Elliot. Over on DT talk someone was saying the scoring potential of HE wasn't fantastic.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 04, 2011, 04:32:44 PM
If Wingard is a forward-mid mpp I'll be picking him over Hoskin - Elliot. Over on DT talk someone was saying the scoring potential of HE wasn't fantastic.
Wingard can play Half Forward Flank, although highly doubt they'll give him MPP :(. If he is, certainly gonna use that!

He-Man is an X Factor. His speed is his best tool so he can certainly be inconsistent depending if the ball finds him or not. But as an MPP rookie, I won't argue if he plays :P.

elephants

mdub

Read a bit about this kid, hes been highly rated and drafted to a weak Port Adelaide side will this kid get a 1st round spot. is he as good as people say he is??

Cheers

nichsa673

I think he is, and he is a very good player. Saying that, he is a very good player at TAC Cup level, but he might struggle a fair but with the bigger bodies in AFL. Watch NAB Cup performances.

Galea89

Quote from: nichsa673 on January 10, 2012, 04:28:37 PM
I think he is, and he is a very good player. Saying that, he is a very good player at TAC Cup level, but he might struggle a fair but with the bigger bodies in AFL. Watch NAB Cup performances.

Agreed. He will be a gun but he doesnt have a mature body. He is lanky, but who knows he could be in for a round 1 debut given Port are in a rebuilding phase. One to watch in the NAB cup. Could be a smoky that not many have in their sights.

Cicjose

im pretty sure he is in everyone's radar

AFL Babble

I've said this before, but he's def's on my radar only because he's a top ten midfield draft pick, and he's playing for a team that desperately needs to show something. I'll be shocked if they don't blood him fast and heavy.

PowerBug

BUMP

With all the talk about rookies around, is Wingard being considered at all, or is the demand for fitting as much into your team as possible seeing lesser priced players picked?

Jimbo_11

Quote from: PowerBug on February 22, 2012, 09:21:44 PM
BUMP

With all the talk about rookies around, is Wingard being considered at all, or is the demand for fitting as much into your team as possible seeing lesser priced players picked?

wingard was the first rookie that i picked, will have great JS at port and play most games, barrign injury. and apparently is a jet and wins a lot of his own ball, good for at least 70+ avg imo