Waters 2012

Started by theflyinghawk, September 24, 2011, 06:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theflyinghawk

He was everywhere today!
surely one to look out for at a cheapish price

jabroni

no stats to back me up but i believe he only does well when eagles dont so choose him if you think eagles are going to suck next year

browny_wce

Played a loose man today n had 21 touches to half time
Will be in my team regardless coz I love the bloke n he can pull out monster scores like todays

Holz

Waters and kerr have impressed me and im looking at both. Pity kerr gets injured and suspended alot

browny_wce

Yeh Kerr isn't really a DTer anyway n yeh just spends too much time injured coz he just goes in so hard for the ball

Holz

Quote from: browny_wce on September 25, 2011, 11:53:36 AM
Yeh Kerr isn't really a DTer anyway n yeh just spends too much time injured coz he just goes in so hard for the ball

didnt realise he had played 14 games i thought it was less, im nto going to pick him up than but waters looks pretty good.  I know its finals but sheuy and gaff hurt their chances of making my team next year. I have a feeling eagles wont have as a good a year next year so im not sure if i will get many eagles, im happy to be proven wrong though.

AlexIsOnFire

Played loose, the ball was down in the eagles back line for most of the game, I wouldnt get too excited, Eagles will be hoping for the ball to be in their forward line more then what happened on saturday.

Holz

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on September 26, 2011, 07:35:27 PM
Played loose, the ball was down in the eagles back line for most of the game, I wouldnt get too excited, Eagles will be hoping for the ball to be in their forward line more then what happened on saturday.

dont need him to get 140 if he can get 80+ most weeks he is doing his job at 260k

plugz19

Grazz

Nails

Waters of 2012 could be the Waters of 2010.

biggy

260K? :s

more like 330K?

Ziplock

is that including his 10% discount on top of his lowish avg of 68?

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on September 27, 2011, 04:19:30 AM
is that including his 10% discount on top of his lowish avg of 68?

yeah im basing it off what his average would price him at this year - 10%

hardnut

I'll have a spot in my team for Waters OR Grimes but won't take both