UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

pretty sure Machida lost a close first fight to the eventual champ Thiago :-\ in the round robin for the title

8-6 Suited

Dan Miller vs Lauzon then HP? Miller is coming off a strong win in the past UFC 3 I think via Americana submission. Would be a good fight. I think Miller is in LHW anyway.

Doogie

I'll throw in Joe Stevenson(LW) and Tito Ortiz(LHW) for UFC 5, all coming off wins.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 10, 2011, 01:26:03 AM
Dan Miller vs Lauzon then HP? Miller is coming off a strong win in the past UFC 3 I think via Americana submission. Would be a good fight. I think Miller is in LHW anyway.
Yeah 8).

So 3 fights for me in the next 2 Cards are:
Guida Vs Penn.
Lauzon Vs Miller.
Machida Vs Franklin.

8-6 Suited

I'll take Stevenson on with Jens Pulver, Doogie, if you would like.

cookie311993

Sorry fellas had kinda forgotten I was involved in this comp

Doogie

8-6 Suited

Maca, can you organize a Card today? I will run one out later on tonight, maybe 2 if they are ready.

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 10, 2011, 07:38:14 PM
Maca, can you organize a Card today? I will run one out later on tonight, maybe 2 if they are ready.
Ok mate. I'll do a bit of jiggling in the events thread, and then I shall send you a PM  ;)

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 10, 2011, 01:26:03 AM
Dan Miller is Middleweight, while Lauzon is Lightweight? lol

Maca24

Ok so I've made a card for UFC 5.
I hope everyone is relatively happy with it.
After UFC 4 & 5 I will establish a Rankings System.

RiOtChEsS

8-6 Suited

Well spotted Maca. I didn't think of that. :P

Justin Bieber

Haha, don't mind Kampmann over Lauzon since he's coming off a win :P.

8-6 Suited

UFC 4: Lesnar vs Noguiera

Live from General Motors Place.

MAIN EVENT

UFC Heavyweight Title Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Minotauro Noguiera - Winner and still Champion, Brock Lesnar TKO via Stoppage due to Hammer Fists @ 1:27 of Round 2.

CO MAIN EVENT

Light Heavyweights (No.1 Contender)
Shogun Rua vs Brandon Vera - Winner - Brandon Vera via Submission (Kneebar) @ 4:01 of Round 3.

Main Card:

Middleweights
Nate Marquardt vs Vitor Belfort - Winner, Victor Belfort by KO (Hook) (Had to edit this in because I forgot it when it happened, not sure what time or round but either 2 or 3.)

Welterweights
Thiago Alves vs Dan Hardy - Winner, Thiago Alves via Split Decision (28-27 27-29 29-26)

Light Heavyweights
Ryan Bader vs Chuck Liddell - Winner, Ryan Baer via KO @ 1:34 of Round 1. (Massive Right Hook)

Under Card:

Welterweights
Matt Serra vs Diego Sanchez - Winner, Matt Serra via TKO (Stoppage via Punches) @ Midway somewhere of Round 3 (Didn't catch the time)

Lightweights
Spencer Fisher vs Cole Miller - Winner, Cole Miller via Unanimous Decision.

Middleweights
Patrick Cote vs Wanderlei Silva - Winner, Patrick Cote via KO @ 1:49 of Round 2 (Knees to the face)

Fight of the Night: Vera vs Shogun - What a fight. Looked like it was going to go all the way with Shogun getting a couple knock downs in Round 3 then vera doing the same in round 4 early. vera went for a mount and fell back into a kneebar an got the submission, it wasn't telegraphed. I didn't see a submission coming but though it was going to instead either be a decision or a late KO.

Knock out of the Night: Patrick Cote - Took a clinch with Silva in Roun 2 after multiple punches to Silvas face, and started launching knees to his body and head. own went Silva to an almost instant Herb Dean stoppage before he hit the floor.

Bader easily gets 2nd and just misses out on the KO of the night but hooks get a lot of them, knees not as often.