UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

CrowsFan

I'm going to get it cos I don't have this one :)

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 28, 2011, 08:58:44 PM
I'm going to get it cos I don't have this one :)
Good move  :)
Career mode is always fun.

cookie311993

Sorry guys been busy all day got 4 or 5 fights done.  Will try and get results up sometime.  Once again sorry guys for letting yous down

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 29, 2011, 12:37:49 AM
Once again sorry guys for letting yous down
You didn't let us down Cookie! You are doing these in your spare time like Maca and Shaggy.Thanks for doing the simulations :D.

Maca24

Sorry guys been busy all day got 4 or 5 fights done.  Will try and get results up sometime.  Once again sorry guys for letting yous down
thats fine cookie :)
I'll play UFC 3 later 2day, just need to know the winner of hughes and fitch  :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on September 29, 2011, 03:02:47 PM
thats fine cookie :)
I'll play UFC 3 later 2day, just need to know the winner of hughes and fitch  :)
Fitch hands down ;).

Maca24

Whoever wins better smash Koscheck!
I need to get GSP a fight in the next batch of cards.. need him up near the title.

Justin Bieber

Wait, so Fitch can fight in two consecutive events? Sweet 8). Although I've already arranged two fights for the card?

I've only got Fitch as a high class WW. Also have Davis and Kampmann although they are pretty low in the WW rankings?

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 29, 2011, 03:33:19 PM
Wait, so Fitch can fight in two consecutive events? Sweet 8). Although I've already arranged two fights for the card?

I've only got Fitch as a high class WW. Also have Davis and Kampmann although they are pretty low in the WW rankings?
Well we needed a title fight, so yea if he wins he can fight in 2 consecutive events, although thats the only reason i'm allowing it  :P Sort of hoping Hughes win's so it all works out ok  :-X

Doogie

So we working it so there is a title fight (main event) and a contender fight (co-main event) each ufc?

Maca24

Quote from: Doogie on September 29, 2011, 07:58:58 PM
So we working it so there is a title fight (main event) and a contender fight (co-main event) each ufc?
Most likely yes.
Cookie sent me the results, but I'll let him post it in here as he didn't have the times of KO's, etc.

Griffen vs Sherk (new champion), Hughes vs Fitch ( Hughes no1 contender), Ortiz vs Bader(Ortiz won via submission, Hendo vs Leben(Hendo won via KO), Herring vs Struve(Struve via KO), Kongo vs Carwin(Kongo won KO Clinch),  Jon Jones vs Rampage (Jones won via decision), Kampman vs Sadollah(Kampman via tko)

CrowsFan

Yay a champion in my stable ;D
And Jones winning gets him closer to a LHW title shot :)

Maca24

Cookie tells me that the Rampage vs Jones fight was a split decision.
Need a rematch one day  ;)

So Sherk is the new champ, meaning nobody has successfully defended a title yet, while Hughes gets to fight Koscheck at UFC 3.

We need a middleweight bout between cookie and shaggy for UFC 3..

cookie311993

Tyson Griffen vs Sean Sherk Winner and new champion via Ko at 3:53 in the third round ( via left hook counter)
Matt Hughes  vs Jon Fitch: via tko at 2:15 in the third round
Ortiz vs Bader : via omoplata at 1:15 in the 2nd round
Henderson vs Leben: via KO Left Hook at 0:50 in the 2nd round
Herring vs Struve : via head kick in 3:30 in first round
Kongo vs Carwin : win Muay Thai Knee in the clinch at 1:20 in the 3rd round
Jon Jones vs Ramage Jackson: Via split decision 29-28, 28-29, 29-28
Sadollah vs Kampman : Ko via head kick at 0:20 in the 3rd round

Fight of the Night:
Herring vs Struve: A good fight to cap off what was a very good PPV.

KO of the night:
Struve(head kick to Herring), a good KO but I wouldnt have said the best on the night. I would have gone with Sherk and the Left Hook counter punch to put Griffen to sleep when Griffen was in total control and had just stunned Sherk about 10 seconds prior

Submission of the night:
Ortiz(omoplata). Not gonna comment much on this as submissions really do not interest me one bit. Ortiz took the fight to the ground multiple times and after a few failed ground and pound attempts when the submission and prevailed