UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie

Griffin only ever been knocked out once  8)

Doubt this game cares much for that..  :P

Maca24

Maynard vs Tyson Griffen

Round 1 -
Maynard got 6 big takedowns that round! Massive throws, punishing Griffen.
Maynard gets a 1-2 combo within the 1st minute to drop Griffen.
Griffen stands back up and drops Maynard! Rest of the round is Maynard domination.
10-8 Maynard.

Round 2 -
Griffen lands big shots early, before Maynard wisely takees it to the ground. Stood up, and Maynard gets  a big hip toss and continues to soften up Griffens body. Stood up, and Griffen lands numerous combos with a head kick that rocks Maynard. Bell sounds, saving Maynards bacon.

Round 3 -
Griffen continues to land shots, eventually getting the KO with a right hook at 2:01 of R3.

I'm pissed off, as Maynard looked fantastic. Griffen just to good when the fight was standing.
Lesnar and Maynard have the best takedowns i've seen so far.

Justin Bieber

I was shocked after that first round :o. Maynard should have finished him then!

Doogie

Maca24

Penn vs Sherk
(Judging by the games mechanics, I'm predicting Sherk to win. Hope i'm wrong)

Round 1 -
Clinch, and Penn pulls guard. Mission control by Penn but Sherk lands punches from the top. Someone Penn is cut already  ???
Stood up and Sherk has penn pressed up on the cage, tries for an easy takedown for 4 minutes while pushing Penn on the cage, but can't get it. Ultra impressive takedown defense by Penn.
Penn 10-9 IMO.

Round 2 -
Penn continues to pull guard, but Sherk just beats him up from the top. Both guys swing when stood up, inflicting equal damage.
10-8 Sherk.

Round 3 -
Penn with a counter punch that drops Sherk. Penn jumps into full guard and busts open Sherk from the top. Fighterrs stood up and Sherk KO's Penn with a right hook at 1:10 of R3.

Gayyy

8-6 Suited

Alright guys, since Miller is out, I'm on my way to Crown. :P Go Pendles for a sneak Brownlow win haha :P I will be on my phone, will post occasionally.

Doogie

Justin Bieber

Cya Shaggy. Have fun ;).

This game certainly doesn't favour submission experts :-\.

Doogie

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 26, 2011, 06:49:32 PM
Cya Shaggy. Have fun ;).

All been Ko's so far havent they?

Maca24

Guida vs Florian!

Round 1 -
Florian goes for a hip toss and slips, giving Guida full mount. Guida lands big shots and busts KenFlo open. KenFlo finishes well but damage may have been done. Guida 10-9

Round 2 -
Florian gets numerous takedowns and works over Guida. Both guys are bleeding. Stood up and KenFlo stalks Guida after a nice kick, Guida lands some shots of his own and gets on a roll before the bell sounds.
Florian 10-8.

Round 3.
KenFlo drops Guida early and jumps into full guard. stood up, and Guida drops florian with an uppercut! Fighters continue to scrap until the bell. Florian 10-9

Judges 29-28, 29-28 and 29-28 to give Kenny Florian the Unanimous Decision

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Doogie on September 26, 2011, 06:52:22 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 26, 2011, 06:49:32 PM
Cya Shaggy. Have fun ;).

All been Ko's so far havent they?
A few decisions as well but no submissions :(.

When it comes to trade time, I'm open to Submission guys ;).

Maca24

Wrestlers and Strikers are the most favoured.
Big Nog still dominated somehow  ???

Sherk vs Griffen

Round 1 -
Not much action. Sherk controlling it with takedowns. Sherk 10-8

Round 2 -
Again fairly boring. Griffen lands some good strikes, but Sherk had a takedown. Griffen 10-9

Round 3 -
Aherk dominates the round with massive shots over and over to a bloodied Griffen. 15 seconds left and Griffen counter punches with a right hook for the KO out of no where. Fight was easily Sherks if it went to decision.
Griffen via KO at 4:46 of R3

Justin Bieber

Dang Florian :'(. Why do decisions usually go against my guys? ::).

Griffen come from behind AGAIN :o.

Maca24

Griffen is the comeback kid.

UFC Lightweight Championship Bout

Round 1 -
Close round, both fighters getting takedowns and strikes. Florian slightly better, 10-9

Round 2 -
KenFlo is taken down, then cut open. Griffen gets another takedown and then side control. Stood up and Griffen goes to bang but KenFlo catches him with a takedown. KenFlo lands some nice shots standing but Griffen gets a takedown. Both guys are split open as the bell sounds. Hard to say who won this one.

Round 3 -
KenFlo starts with a bang landing shots. Griffen counterpunches, blah blah blah and the rest is history.

Griffen wins the belt via KO at 1:22 of R3