UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Belfort killed Okami with those counter punches :o. Great write ups Shaggy 8).

j959

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 26, 2011, 05:10:34 PM
Whose dress is that haha Heard a few people have backless dresses tonight. :P
can't remember ... was some sliver shiny number ...   ;)

Doogie

damn! i thought belfort was going to bring me home the goods!

Good fight tho

Maca24

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on September 26, 2011, 05:52:38 PM
Lightweights start in 10 minutes  8)
WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go Guida!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doogie

Doogie

So we'll do Shogun V Vera UFC 3 then?

If so that means i still need two fights for UFC 2..

I'll throw in Frank Mir (HW) and Tito Ortiz (LHW) for people who are still looking to organise fights for that card..

8-6 Suited

Maca24

Quote from: Doogie on September 26, 2011, 05:55:41 PM
Griffen FTW over your man Maca   ;)
I'm hoping Maynard performs!

Guida vs Edgar

Round 1 -
Slow round.. both fighters working positions in the clinch with not a lot of action. Edgar pulls a hip toss out of no where and gers full mount in a flash. No real damage done as Guida gets up. Both guys again work positions in the clinch as the crowd chants "Boring!".  :P Edgar with another takedown. Edgar 10-8.

Round 2 -
Fighters have a bit of stand up before Guida gets a takedown. Fighters stand up and swing for the fences! Great round with both fighters taking big hits. Edgar landed two big headkicks that could take their tole. Guida with another takedown late. Guida 10-9.

Round 3 -
Great round again with both fighters swinging. Guida lands a big shot and dives into full guard. Edgar is busted open pretty badly. Fighters stand up and Edgar gets a takedown but again fighters stand up. Both guys throw bombs and Guida lands a big hook while Edgar trys for a headkick. Thats KO'd him.
Guida by KO via Right Hook at 2:58 of R3

Maca24

Quote from: Doogie on September 26, 2011, 06:05:21 PM
So we'll do Shogun V Vera UFC 3 then?

If so that means i still need two fights for UFC 2..

I'll throw in Frank Mir (HW) and Tito Ortiz (LHW) for people who are still looking to organise fights for that card..
yep.

Doogie

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 26, 2011, 06:10:19 PM
Vera is my fighter. :o

I know  ;)

I thought we were still trying to organise the vera v shogun (winner) VS jones v Rampage (Winner) = no.1 contender thing

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

GGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maca24

Florian vs Cole Miller up next (Should be a squash)

Round 1
Punches are thrown before Miller gets a takedown. Stood up, and Miller lands some good punches. Another takedown by Miller. KenFlo hits a few combos but Miller sends them back his way. KenFlo with a cut under his eye. 10-8 Miller.

Round 2
Florian starts well with great combos! Miller finally lands a big hit with blood spraying everywhere! Miller goes for a bodyshot while Florian delivers a HUGE straight left hand to the chin. KO! Miller doesn't get up after the fight.
KO at 1:11 of R2

Miller had full control, so Florian got away with one there.

Justin Bieber

Sounds like a Lytle all over again (I think it was him). Looked gone but then BAM, out of nowhere.