UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Doogie on September 26, 2011, 12:43:42 AM
How come evans and silva are having a rematch title fight?
Because they had an Awesome fight 8). That and Evans can back up my talk :P.

cookie311993

CrowsFan

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 26, 2011, 12:41:12 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on September 26, 2011, 12:32:08 AM
Quote from: cookie311993 on September 26, 2011, 12:30:24 AM
vera vs shogun. Winner gets number 1 contender fight against loser of title fight
I disagree. Doesn't have to work like that for everything.
Tournaments don't decide all order. Just gives us an idea.

BTW, the event cards on the game have a Main Event and a Co-Main Event, with 3 Main Card Fights and 3 UnderCard Fights.
why not maca? They were beaten in the semi so are better positioned than the others.  Need to use results to decide a ranking order
I also disagree with this. Because if Evans loses his rematch (which I dont understand why he is getting one), then he gets to have a no 1 contender fight to have a third shot at the title before anyone else. That is just plain stupid and not giving the others a chance

Maca24

vera vs shogun. Winner gets number 1 contender fight against loser of title fight

BTW, the event cards on the game have a Main Event and a Co-Main Event, with 3 Main Card Fights and 3 UnderCard Fights.
why not maca? They were beaten in the semi so are better positioned than the others.  Need to use results to decide a ranking order
Ranking Order? Nah..
@Doogie - Because Silva is the champ, and only title fights get main event status.
Also, Evans put up a hell of a fight in their matchup, so is deserving of a rematch.

@CF - Who said Evans will get a No.1 Contenders match after his rematch? I sure as hell didn't. If Evans loses, then he will have2 work for a shot again. I'm Dana White doges  :P

Doogie

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 26, 2011, 12:48:06 AM

I also disagree with this. Because if Evans loses his rematch (which I dont understand why he is getting one), then he gets to have a no 1 contender fight to have a third shot at the title before anyone else. That is just plain stupid and not giving the others a chance

yeah that actually makes sense.. should scratch that match and have shogun v vera for title shot imo  :P

cookie311993

Winner bones/rampage vs winner shogun/vera in a number 1 contender fight

CrowsFan

Quote from: Maca24 on September 26, 2011, 12:50:15 AM

Ranking Order? Nah..
@Doogie - Because Silva is the champ, and only title fights get main event status.
Also, Evans put up a hell of a fight in their matchup, so is deserving of a rematch.

@CF - Who said Evans will get a No.1 Contenders match after his rematch? I sure as hell didn't. If Evans loses, then he will have2 work for a shot again. I'm Dana White doges  :P
Maca that is what cookie was saying. Which I was disagreeing with and agreeing with you ;)

Doogie

@maca I understand title fights get the main event but i dont see why they get a rematch straight away..  ???

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Doogie on September 26, 2011, 12:55:53 AM
@maca I understand title fights get the main event but i dont see why they get a rematch straight away..  ???
As I said before, because Evans is AWESOME :P.

I'm fine for Evans to work his way back up if he loses his match. He has had 2 chances and should be enough if he loses.... Which of course he won't :P.

CrowsFan

Since cookie wants all matches to be sorted out by the results in the tournament Mir and JDS should have a fight to be the No 1 contender for Lesnars title

cookie311993

Another loss won't hurt him HP which is what will happen in the title fight

Doogie

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 26, 2011, 12:57:57 AM
Quote from: Doogie on September 26, 2011, 12:55:53 AM
As I said before, because Evans is AWESOME :P.

I'm fine for Evans to work his way back up if he loses his match. He has had 2 chances and should be enough if he loses.... Which of course he won't :P.

Lol fair enough  ;D

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 26, 2011, 12:53:12 AM
Winner bones/rampage vs winner shogun/vera in a number 1 contender fight

So we go along with that?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 26, 2011, 01:01:04 AM
Another loss won't hurt him HP which is what will happen in the title fight
Expect Rich to come after him if Evans is to fail again, although that's in some alternate universe where rigging was involved :-X.

Maca24

@CF - Haha ok. Well yea if you lose a title fight, you don't get a contenders match afterwards.

@Doogie - Fighters won't get the rematch in every case. I witnessed the fight and I thought Rashad was dam close. Thus deserving of a rematch.

Winner of Bones vs Rampage and Winner of Vera and Shogun face off in No.1 Contenders match.  :)

Evans will win IMO.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on September 26, 2011, 01:04:08 AM
Evans will win IMO.
Woo Woo Woo. You Know It's True, IT'S DAMN TRUE.

Anybody get the two Wrestling references?

P.S I think Shaggy fell asleep as he had a big day :P.