UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

I gladly accept that challenge for Hughesy. He'll finish it earlier this time.

I'll do mine after I have a bit of a sleep. Its ready to go but Im too exhausted to watch/sim/write about it/even care. Pick one and you'll be right. :P

cookie311993

Hope creating the number 1 contender match has bought some interest. UFC 1 Silva vs Evans non-title fight????  Create bit of a rivalry. UFC 3 main event Silva vs Evans

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on September 25, 2011, 09:44:48 PM
@HP - Evans definitely deserves the rematch against Thiago. Why not have it for the 1st card? :)
Yes Fitch deserves a rematch, i'm sure Shaggy will accept.
I'm cool with that 8). If Evans gets on the first card, I won't organise anymore fights on the card unless people want my guys to beat on theirs. Already have Duffee there on the Undercard :D.

Don't mind if the rest of my guys stay out of the Title spotlight for a while yet. I'll let them build their confidence first 8). Rashad has enough already :-X.

Just because you know Evans will win the title Cookie :P.

cookie311993

Not even HP Silva will retain the title he deserves. I can do title fight silva vs evans ufc 1 if thats what the fans want

Justin Bieber

I'm fine with anything, up to you really when you want to title fight to take place.

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 25, 2011, 09:52:41 PM
Not even HP Silva will retain the title he deserves. I can do title fight silva vs evans ufc 1 if thats what the fans want
Make it a Title Fight  ;)

Also Ill add Hughes vs Fitch to UFC 2?

Justin Bieber

Gets the nod by Fitchy and I :D. Watch Fitch clean the floor with Hughes this time.

cookie311993

Hughes vs fitch is main event material. Ufc 1 title fight. Silva vs sugar

CrowsFan

Bones is looking for another fight soon. Wants to prove he deserves a title shot ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 25, 2011, 10:03:26 PM
Bones is looking for another fight soon. Wants to prove he deserves a title shot ;)
I would go Evans Vs Bones down the track somewhere, just to see who wins :P. I've got Rich available as he's raring to go.

Note to self: I've got to stop making fights so others have a chance :-X.

Doogie

Frank Mir is looking to make a menze after his disappointing bow out in the HW's..

Possible challengers?

Also wouldnt mind seeing Bisping in action..

Maca24

Rampage?  ;)

CrowsFan

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 25, 2011, 10:43:18 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on September 25, 2011, 10:41:47 PM
Rampage?  ;)
Sure :)
UFC 2  :)

Think everyone gets a 1 main card fight and 1 under card fight for each card. Makes things work out well :)

CrowsFan

Yep that's a good rule.
Means I need a fight for the main card of UFC 1 then...

Anyone want to fight Mike Swick?