UFC Fantasy: Match Organising + Discussion

Started by Maca24, September 24, 2011, 01:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on September 25, 2011, 02:09:55 AM
If Koscheck wins, thats 3 champs for cookie!
I'm sensing something from this..... CONSPIRACY!!!

Well I'm off for the night. Great work Maca :D. Been awesome reading this 8).

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 25, 2011, 02:13:18 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on September 25, 2011, 02:09:55 AM
If Koscheck wins, thats 3 champs for cookie!
I'm sensing something from this..... CONSPIRACY!!!

Well I'm off for the night. Great work Maca :D. Been awesome reading this 8).
Thanks HP. :)

RiOtChEsS

8-6 Suited

Middleweights Tournament below:

Nate Marquardt (Hello) vs Vitor Belfort (Doogie)
1st Round:  After 2 minutes of clinching, nate rocks Victor with a nice combo of punches only to be countered by Belfort who gets a take down. Another big hit by belfort then some clinching until the bell. Round to Belfort.

2nd Round: Nate gets a knock down at 4:08 after a lot of stand up and big hits from both. Some more big hits when they get stood up and then clinching again. Belfort slams Nate and goes for a kimora but Nate escapes. Belfort gets half guard and splits Nates face open then they get stood up.  Nate massively rocks him but Belfort takes him down. Bell goes with Victor Belfort on top. Nates round.

3rd Round: Belfort comes out and lays out a huge hook straight from the touch gloves and Nate isn't getting back up.

Result: Victor Belfort by KO Round 3 - 4:43

Yushin Okami (Pothead) vs Chris Leben (Shaggy)
1st Round: Okami goes for a double underhook but falls flat on his back and Leben gets full mount. Lays into him a bit as Okami gets half guard so leben stands up.  Okami gets a lot of massive knees in at the clinch. Leben gets a take down and postures up and lays down a few elbows. Stand up andexchange punches until bell. Round to Okami I reckon but it wouldn't be too far apart.

2nd Round: Okami gets a take down at the start of the round, and then they get stood up. Leben connects a couple big hook and an elbow while both exchange hits. Okami counters an elbow with a big left hook and Leben is done for,.

Result: Yushin Okami by KO - Round 2 - 2:03

Wanderlei Silva (Maca) vs Dan Henderson (Marcz)
Demian Maia (Crowsfan) vs Chael Sonnen (J959)

Will do the rest, or perhaps Maca will finish them when I get home from paintballing tomorrow.

Maca24

Doogie

Great work Vitor!

Now lets get a belt to hang up in Doogie's Gym

Justin Bieber

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >:( >:( >:(. Marquardt :'(.

RiOtChEsS

3rd Round: Belfort comes out and lays out a huge hook straight from the touch gloves and Nate isn't getting back up.

Floyd Mayweather Shower :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Marcz on September 25, 2011, 10:51:31 AM

Floyd Mayweather Shower :D
That's why this game is rigged against my guys :P.

RiOtChEsS

CrowsFan

Looking pretty good. Would take a while to get used to that submission mini game thing I reckon. Can't wait till it's released :D

RiOtChEsS

yeah i might hire it and go to a mates place when its out...

Doogie

Whens the next fight happening?

My boy Vitor is pumped and raring to go!

Has his eyes on the prize..  8)

8-6 Suited

It will be done later tonight as I only just got home. Hopefully I dont pass out though as I am totally exhausted.

cookie311993

This is going pretty well come in and take over a franchise which as all the champions thus far. Not bad when I have no clue of who my fighters are whatsoever apart from those that are champions